PART 1

When you are badass girl but you act as a nerd because of your anger issues .....

Y/n POV
HI I'm yn and im 19 years old badass girl . And also I'm daughter of a well know mafia mr. Lee y/d . He care and love me but he is also very strict about my studies and disciple. When i was 5 my mom left and after that my dad was with me . Let me tell you I'm very badass girl cause I was having a lot of anger inside me and I was literally tiered of people talk. So I decided to be a good girl and not let anyone know about my mafia life......

Present time

I was getting ready for very first day of my new high school...i was thinking that how I'll manage these things....

But suddenly a maid interrupt

Maid: miss y/n mr. Lee is waiting for......

Y/n: yahhh! TELL HIM I'M COMING IN FEW MINUTES AND DON'T YOU IN MY ROOM WITHOUT KNOCKING!!! (I shouted) 

Maid: sorry ma'am. I'm new here so......

Y/n: yaahhh! Just get out! (I shouted again)

She leaves

Y/n: yahh! Y/n control your anger you can't be like this.

I was ready for school now...

Your dress:

 Your makeup :

You were causal outfit and light make up.... You were  looking cute 😘

You went downstairs and everyone was looking at you
Maids chuckle at you prettiness

Maid 1: miss you are looking gorgeous...(smiles)

Y/n: thank you (smiles back)

Y/d: oooh my princess you are looking so cute

Y/n: aww dad thank you (smile)

Everyone was shock about your behaviour........you were trying your best to be a good girl

You done your breakfast and say bye to your dad and then you leave with your bodyguard.

Y/n: stop the car here

Bodyguard: ma'am your school is little more far

Y/n: yeah I know but I will go by walking (you go while walking to your school........after walking a little far you reach to your school)

You enter the school and everyone was looking at you
Suddenly someone pull your bag
You turn around in anger but you control your anger ............TO BE CONTINUE................