Hard

Slender:I was just bullying some poor bacons untill this stupid dumb bacon came to me and saidBacon: Think ur so tough huh,why don't we fight

Bacon: Think ur so tough huh,why don't we fight.                  Slender:Fine but let's do it tomorrow at 6:00.                         Bacon:Bet,I'm going to beat your ass.                                        Slender: let's see about that.                                                               As they get ready for the fight tomorrow.                                    Slenders pov:                                                                                        Bacon pins him to the wall Slender gets a boner and blushes hard bacon grabs Slender and throws him to the bed Slender is wet and shaking as his pp went up bacon gets on top of Slender grabbing his legs and turning him around as he thrust into him...then...                                                                       AHHHH! Oh it was just a weird dream...wait am I falling in love with him!? NO SLENDER YOUR NOT GAY IT WAS JUST A STUPID DREAM GODDAMMIT *as he blushes angrily* he pulled down the blanket and what he saw was him getting a boner to the dream he just had he panicked has he remembered it was the fight.                      He eats breakfast and gets ready,he also gets a jacket to try and cover his boner of course... it's been hours and it's 5:56 he gets on ragdoll and he forgets he still got the boner but he didn't care he saw bacon but he started to shake and get hard.                                                                      Slenders mind: GOD HE SO UGHHHH...*As he drools more and more* the fight is starting he tries to punch but his boner keeps distracting him and he falls down.     Bacon noticed he got a boner  he blushed he can see that he was hard and very wet.                                                   

(YALL IM SORRY ILL MAKE A PART 2 TOMORROW BAHAHA💀💀😍😍😍😻😻)