She pours a quarter size of shampoo onto her hands, and placed her hand onto his head- spreading it around. he places both of his hands on her waist, letting his fingers caress up and down her sides. He lets an occasional finger hover over her heat; but never touches it- in an attempt to tease her

She uses her nails to massage in the shampoo, covering every inch of his hair that she finds so nice.

As she does this, she admires him. Every inch of him is perfect to her, she loves the way his eyes shine when he looks at her, and the way his teeth sit when he smiles. She loves that his hair is so soft. She finds him entirely gorgeous, one of the most handsome men she's ever met. And he feels the same way towards her.

She finishes washing it, leaning his head back to rinse it off, and grabs the conditioner next to them. They enjoy this, after sharing a moment of intimacy, here they are showing each other a form of love that they never expected to be able to show. a form of love that neither of them have experienced before.

she pours a small amount of conditioner, massaging it into the tips of his hair and rinsing it off. Next, they help wash each other's bodies off, being incredibly comfortable in helping the other. They finish up in the shower, and he gets out first, handing her a towel.

She wraps it around her body, while he steps out into the room to grab her a pair of clothes to wear. He grabs her underwear and a Tshirt of his, coming in and handing it to her. She smiles at him and says "thank you" then gets dressed. He gets dressed behind her, looking at their reflection in the mirror, and smiles at her. She finishes up getting dressed and turns to him.

"You should let me do some skincare on you" she smirks, hoping he'll say yes.

With a reluctant sigh, he says "fine, but only because you're so gorgeous, and i just can't say no to you"

She grabs the stuff she needs, then sits on the counter and waves him over. He comes and stands in between her legs- resting his hands on her thighs, giving them a light squeeze every once in a while.

She gets his face a little wet, grabbing a face wash and rubbing it into his skin, covering his entire face, and really cleaning it well.

She rinses it off, and puts on a few serums onto his face massaging them in again.

He stares into her eyes the whole time, being mesmerized by her. No person has ever given him this feeling before, and as of yesterday he didn't even realize he liked her. "butterflies" isn't even a good enough of a description to compare how he feels about her.

She looks back into his eyes, and she leans forward, placing a small and soft kiss onto his lips. He smiles into the kiss, pushing more into the kiss as she attempts to pull away, causing her to smile.

"what are you staring at handsome?" she asks him, inches away from his face

"i just can't stop looking at you, you're so beautiful" he smiles back

She kisses him over and over, tons of tiny pecks that they leave on each other. He stops kissing her lips and starts all over her face and body, her neck, cheeks, nose, and ends on her forehead, and finally pulls back. She finishes up with her tasks, and ends up trimming his beard and also blow drying/ styling his hair, then exchanging a few jokes and a few laughs throughout the moments.

Once she finally finished, she rests her arms around his neck and looks at him.

"Look at you, you look so pretty" she smiles at him, and he looks in the mirror then back at her. "So do you" he says, a warm blush reaching both of their faces.

"What now?" she asks, wrapping her hands around the back of his neck a little bit tighter.

Him still standing between her legs, he places his hands under her and lifts her up so he's carrying her, with her legs wrapped around his body.