Sapnap pushed himself deeper and deeper into her, their bodies fitting together perfectly. He has one hand over her head, holding himself up- and used the other one to grab her face

he moves her face and forces her to look at him. they make deep eye contact, bringing themselves to be even more aroused than before. One of her hands was rested on his chest, the other one wrapped around his neck and pulling him closer, while simultaneously leaving scratches all over his back.

This wasn't just any casual sex, they were engaging in "making love" before ever realizing they loved each other.

Sapnap had slow movements, and y/n could feel her stomach starting to curl up. "jesus fuck y/n!" He moaned quietly, trying to keep in his excitement

"Are you going to finish for me baby?" He says as they continue, her struggling to get words out.

"Are you gonna finish for me beautiful?" He says, sending her over the edge.

She shakes and releases all over him, letting out one last loud moan, while he finishes his last few strokes into her, and immediately climaxing as well.

he collapses onto her, immediately resting his body and head on top of hers, as they stop to catch their breaths. she runs her hands through his hair for a few minutes, listening to his adrenaline filled heart beat and he calms down.

"good girl" he smiles, slowly standing up off of her, and placing a small kiss on her lips before he goes to use the bathroom.

She smiles back, and watches him leave, confused about the situation, but happy it's happened. When he returns, he places one knee on the bed next to her, and traces one finger up her body from the bottom of her belly to right under her neck, forcing her to look at him again.

"thank you" she says, smiling

"no, thank you!" He replies, crawling over her and cuddling their naked bodies up to each other again. Y/n presses her back into his stomach, and after a few minutes of cuddling and skin caressing- she turns to ask him a question.

"Nick." she turns to him. "Yes?" He asks

"Do you want to go shower with me? not even anything sexual, I just think It would be nice, you don't have to say yes." She smiles

He agrees almost Immediately, and they drag eachother to the bathroom, warning up the water for a shared shower.

She runs her hand under the water to test it and it's just perfect.

Y/n turns around and sees sapnap looking her up and down. "oh- sorry" he says, realizing she caught him.

she laughs and puts her hand out to him as he takes it, they both enter the shower together. they adjust to the water, letting their entire bodies soak it in. She turns to look at him, him already starting at her, admiring her perfect features that he's learned to adore.

She puts one hand on his chest and lightly lays one on the side of his neck. She goes on her tip toes, leaning into his ear and says "can I wash your hair for you?" 

with a small giggle, he asks "why?"

"because it's fun! and you have no idea how relaxing it is- please!" She fake whines, causing him to continue to chuckle.

"yeah, go ahead" he says

she turns and grabs the shampoo and conditioner, him just being in absolute awe of her body the entire time. He lays a hand on her waist, and lets it travel across her stomach to the other side while she turns back around. she pushes his hair back into the water a little bit, making sure it's wet.