Bowling Night

Michaela Pov

We in my car driving to The Night Club Bowling Alley. Everyone was excited and I was ready to party.

When we pulled up the parking lot it was empty! The only Cars in the parking lot was Diggy's Spin's and Mb's!

I guess Diggy made it a private Party. I did not mind though. Kennedy Erica, Trinity ,Davonni ,Madison Jonathan ,and Me got out the car. We all looked Sexy and Ready to Party.

When we got out the car We introduced eachother. We were so nice to eachother and we felt a little awkward at first but then we did not care if they were famous we just got along.

When we walked in Diggy grabbed my hand slowly and i let him. The song Started from the bottom was playing so loud and we were all rapping along and dancing.

Trinity Pov

We all walked in and we got our bowling shoes. Michaela was bragging about how she was going to win and Diggy was laughing. Prodigy was telling jokes about how big Jay's feet were and I couldn't stop laughing.

Kennedy was all alone getting her shoes but the Princeton walked over and started talking to her and she was blushing. Davonni was talking to Twist about music and Erica was all over Roc but he liked it. Madison was playing with RayRay's Hair and he was tickiling her.

Princeton Pov

I saw this cute girl by the name of Kennedy sitting alone getting her shoes. I went over to her and told her I like the way she dressed. She blushed and I made my choice to hang out with her doing the party. I told her she could be my #1 girl.

Ray Ray Pov

Madison was crazy but I liked it she was funny and Cute. I want to know her more. I wanna be her friend.

Erica Pov

Im so excited I mean RocRoyal is in the same building as me. And the fact that we ar 2 ft away.!!! Oh im dying he is Hotter in person. I can't wait to get this party started!!! ;)

Diggy Pov

Michaela and I are getting our shoes and i know she is already having a good time just because she is with me! I kept joking about how I had skills and she can't be crying when I beat her in Bowling. She said " We will see!"

Nobody Pov

Michaela: Yall might as well tell Diggy to stop talking trash because im about to Whoop his ass Tonight!

Everyone: Laughing...!

Trinity: Why don't we play im pairs.

Princeton: Good Idea! So i can play with this girl. (Puts Arm around Kennedy)

Kennedy: I cant bowl :(

Princeton: I will teach you!

Spins Pov

Everyone havin fun! I have nobody to talked to I fell a little lonely.

2 Hours Later

Diggy:I told you i beat you I'm the best!

Michaela: I beat you last round though!

Diggy : True I'm pretty tired from all this bowling . Im going to order some more pizza!

Kennedy: Oh Thank you Princeton!

Princeton: Anything for you beatiful!

Kennedy: (BLUSHES)

Everyone Eats Together Laughing and making Jokes. Then "Pop That" comes on and every girl starts Twerking. Diggy grinds on Michaela a little. Then Jay grinds on Trinity and Roc Grinds on Erica. The rest just Dance Clean.

Later Im The Party

Michaela: I had so much fun Tonight Daniel. I really enjoy hanging with you.

Diggy: Im glad you had fun MICHAELA.( looks into her eyes and leans in for a kiss)

Michaela: Kisses him back lightly.

Diggy: Bye Beautiful

Michaela- Smiles

Everyone Gets in their CARS and head home.

Trinity Pov

Jay and I really got closer tonight and had so much fun! I took a shower but then Jay snuck in he grabbed me by the waist. He was nude and we took a shower together.

Then We layed on the bed together! He lifted my face and kissed me roughly! We tongue kissed then he grabbed my ass and I started grinding on him! He moaned in pleasure and Flipped me over!

He pulled down his pants and ripped off my shirt bra and unzipped my pants. I unbuttoned his shirt. We took our clothes off and I could smell his fresh scent as he sucked on my neck and rubbed my thighs. I Moaned as he entered my P****! I moaned very loud and grinded on him hard!

He moaned and grabbed my ass!

We were in the Moment but for sure tonight was a Rough Night!!!!! ;0

A/N Yess it does geta little Rated R next time i will warn you!!"

VOTE ,COMMENT!!!! become a fan !!! Stay Tuned!!! ;) Hope u liked it <3<3<3 Love Yall Love deniseLol123