We meet again & Nice to meet you

"Do you had to erased their memories that much, honey?" asked Kakashi and embrace his wife and son with passion.

Naruto smiled sadly at her husband, "It's for the best, dear. You understand that much."

Kakashi sighed, knowing she's right. Giving a kiss on the lips to his wife and a peek to his son. The beautiful family continue their life as usual.

25 years in the past...

Minato and his team just get back home after the experience of thrown into the future. He was shocked to know from his prodigy student become a hokage and would be married his future daughter. He also met his future grandson that was so precious.

When they get back to their time, he was bewildered to know that Obito and Rin didn't remember anything about the event. Kakashi told him that Naruto erased their memories before their get back saying that it's best for them if they don't remembered.

He and Kakashi don't know what that's mean but they leave it be.

"I'm home," said him when he got from hokage tower after giving a report to the hokage.

"Welcome home," he heard the voice of his wife coming from the kitchen greeting him.

Kushina pook her head from kitchen and give a welcoming smiled at him. He smiled at her back in adoration, he give a kiss on the lips in greeting and then hug her. "I miss you."

He can heard Kushina chuckled at what he said and pulled herself from the hug to kiss him on his forehead.

"I miss you too... Now, go clean yourself. Dinner will be ready in a minutes." she said gesture for him to go upstairs to take a shower.

He just smiled warmly at her and do what she said.

XXXX

He and Kushina were having a comfortable meal with each other, telling how is going with their mission when Minato bring it up about him and his team was got thrown into the future and met an older version of Kakashi and their future daughter.

"WHAT? You met our future daughter? And she's married Kakashi-kun? That's not fair, I want to meet her too." Kushina said in outburst and whining in despair.

Minato laughed at her reaction sheepishly, "Ah, I have a photos. Do you want to see?" said him, remember that he brought the photo they caught together with him.

Kushina jumped from her seat with stars on her, excited. "Really? Show me! Show me!"

Minato chuckled at his wife and pulling out the photos from his storage. He passed it to her and she gleefully took it.

She awed when she gaze at the photos of the beautiful blonde woman with blue eyes, eyes as blue as Minato looking in twenties holding a silver hair baby boy while smiling sweetly at the photo. The baby also looking at the camera innocently with his big blue eyes, the same eyes as the woman and her husband.

"Is this...?" Kushina asked in gasps. Minato nodded in beaming, "Yes, our daughter; Naruto and our grandson, Haruto. Is isn't he such a cutie?" Minato state happily. He keep blabbling about his cute grandson of how cute and precious he is and how fragile he was when he in his strong arms.

Kushina listen to him eagerly while looking at each of the photos her husband gave it to her. She awed and cooed at the photos showing Haruto excitedly playing with her husband's team and seeing the sight of Kakashi proud and happy face is refreshing.

Minato then remember that there was another thing that his future daughter gave it to him.

"Oh yeah! Naruto also give me something before our departure. Said that I've to opened it when I get home, alone with you or something."