Chapter 16 - Arise

Beginne am Anfang

What Diana looks like
———————————————————————

Daisy's eyes widen when she sees Diana's bow get disconnected from her hair at the speed velocity. She runs and catches the bow before the wind can blow it away, soon walking back to her original spot to watch Diana dash around the place and avoid the crystals that were thrown at her.

"Go Diana!" Shouted Daisy, throwing her fists up in the air and jumping in place with a grin on her face, acting like a cheer leader.

Diana slowed down for a brief second to give her a grin before dashing away in time from Jades next crystal attack. Daisy gasped when she saw Diana's eyes.

Instead of the normal red pupils she sees everyday, she sees white sharp pupils surrounded in red that had taken over Diana's eyes. "Whoa! Is that what neon breathing is supposed to look like Master Jade?" Shouted Daisy, catching Jades attention.

Jade made a loud 'huh?' And stopped attacking Diana to see what Daisy is talking about, her eyes widening in surprise to see Diana's red eyes.

"Huh?" Jade said again in surprise, Diana stopping in her tracks and nearly dragging off her sandals from her speed.

Diana looks at the two in confusion, "What? What's wrong?" Asked Diana, Daisy didn't say anything but motioned to her eyes.

Jade nodding and stabbing her sword into the ground, "Arise." Muttered Jade and a reflective crystal bursted out of the ground in a mirror shape in front of Diana.

Diana yelped in shock and nearly backed away before looking at her reflection. Letting out a soft gasp when she saw her bright red eyes with white pupils.

She touched the crystal and peered closer at her face, soon letting out another gasp when her red eyes fade away and go back to their original state.

"Wh... Wha... What was that..?" Diana whispered in awe, touching her face and looking at her reflection to see if the red eyes will come back. She looked powerful and almost terrifying in her opinion, like she was a vampire herself. She frowned a little, that was a terrible comparison.

"I.. never saw that happen before." Jade muttered, shocking Diana and Daisy together. Daisy looking at her bewildered.

"Wait what?! You mean that isn't normal?" Asked Daisy, Jade nodded and pulled her sword out of the ground. Diana letting out a small gasp of awe.

"It isn't normal at all for a neon breathing users eyes to glow like that. I never seen someone's eyes glow like that before my... no.." Jade trailed off and looks away from the two with a sad look.

"Never mind.. I'll look through it later. I want you two girls to train in the mountain again. Climb the mountain walls this time." Commanded Jade before she began walking away from the two girls and into her estate quietly.

The two girls exchanged looks of concern and confusion, "So how did it feel?" Asked Daisy out of nowhere.

"What do you mean?" Asked Diana, tilting her head at Daisy's question. Daisy raised an eyebrow, she thought her question was already obvious enough?

"How did it feel when you got all red eyed??" Repeated Daisy, Diana let out a little oh and thought for a moment.

"I didn't feel any difference honestly. However I did feel like my vision get better. And I felt like I could almost see everything in slow motion. The world was also darker, the silhouette of you and master Jade bright neon." Explained Diana with sparkling eyes, like she saw the best thing in the world through those red eyes.

Daisy let out a small hum and grinned at her, "Whoa.. that's cool! Can you do that again? Master Jade isn't around." Whispered Daisy, looking around for her before looking back at Diana with a smile.