C R U S H I E

"Did you gave it to him?"

"Not yet." I said, holding a love letter and a flower bouquet that I made with papers.

"Why? you said you like him for four years now." She said, confused.

"I-I don't have the urge to confess." I said, stuttering.

It's true, I have this crush that I like for four years now. I don't know why, I can't think of anything that I liked about him, it's just so confusing.

It's valentine's day today and I can feel my palms sweating. Gosh, I don't know how to do this. Last year my friend ask me who's my crush is and his name just slip out off my mouth, I shouldn't have said that, and now my friend convinced me that I should confess. But how? I knew he has a girlfriend that's why I don't want to, but my friend push me to it and here I am waiting for him on the locker room.

I look down at the love letter and paper bouquet that I made. Is it worth it? Is it worth the risk? I ask to myself, I sighed deeply and was ready to turn back when I heard a familiar voice behind me.

"Selene?" I stopped and my heart literally sink when I heard his voice.

I immediately turn to face him, I can feel my heart racing.

"H-hey." Omg! Did I just stutter in front of him?!

I'm panicking!

"Hey." He smiled, a little confusion written on his face. "What are you doing with my locker?"

Gosh, his voice is so calm.

I cleared my throat and was about to speak. "I was waiting for you and-." Then someone cut me off.

"Baby!" I stopped when a beautiful girl rushes towards us, holding a little teddy bear and chocolates.

"Hey." I watched my crush wrap his arm around the girl's waist and pull her close to him.

My heart stops and feel it crushed down to the ground when I realized it's her girlfriend.

"Oh! Hi, Selene." She greeted me nicely.

I'm still stunned and shock, her? I didn't know they're in a relationship, I don't have any idea. Their relationship was so low-key.

"Hi." I said with a fake smile on my face.

She looked at my hands, sees the love letter and bouquet.

She smiled and ask. "Who's it from?" She thought someone gave this to me.