Arriving at the fast-food restaurant they randomly picked, Tong Yao wondered if it is really healthy and right choice to eat such food first thing in the morning. Although she cannot say anything, having done the same thing for as long as she lived, eating fast food as breakfast every time she ends her diet.

Checking the time in her phone Tong Yao spoke, "Should we really be having fast-food for our breakfast? It's only 9:30,"

"Nope," Jinn Yang says popping the 'p'.

"But we really don't give a fuck," Theodore says with a smile, "Food is food,"

Busy city, people walking to work, people walking their pets, people having dates, and people shopping filled the city of love, Paris. Amongst the citizen walked celebrities that no one bothered but noticed. Seven people walk in loud voices of confidence, they took no notice of the judgemental look of citizens and continued their way to the fast-food restaurant. Romantising her surrounding, Tong Yao thought of something she never thought she'll ever think of at all.

Maybe she shouldn't have retired at all. Maybe she shouldn't endure the pain and continue her dream despite knowing that by the time she turns in her late 20s she'll never be able to move like before. Maybe she should just stay in Paris for a little longer.

But she could not, not because she doesn't want to...but because Tong Yao knows she'll never recover staying in the place where her dreams was built and was crushed. Paris is a home to her, a home that holds many memories, both sad and happy memories. Memories she will want to look back on and memories that she will forever want to forget.

∼✧∽

BEIJING, CHINA, ZGDX 1ST MAIN HEADQUATERS

Placing the warm cup of coffee on the table, he seats on his gaming seat, right next to his captain. Seating comfortably with the cup of coffee warming up his palm from the coming cold weather of China. Glancing to the side, he looks at the screen before looking at his captain. Having the rest of the team still asleep is always a blessing for the two men, having some quietness before the house being bombed with loud noises from yelling and arguments. They barely have any quietness now, having meet the famous Prima Ballerina does a lot to one person.

"It's nice, the peacefulness is an absolute blessing right now," Yu Ming mutters loudly leaning comfortably back on his chair, swirling slightly around. Si Cheng glances at his best friend from the corner of his eyes, only silently nodding with agreement, before he focuses back on his computer.

Yu Ming takes his phone out again, remembering the message he received from his mother about a family emergency and his presence being needed. Looking at the new message he receives from Tong Yao and back at Lu Si Cheng he sits up properly. Wondering for a minute, thought for a while whether his idea was perfect. Shrugging he fully faces his captain.

"I need a favour; can you pick Yao-yao up from the airport?" Lu Si Cheng's body pauses for some second before going back to what he was doing and looking at Yu Ming, silently waiting for him to continue, "Mie-mie's coming back today, but mama has just texted me earlier saying that my presences is needed for the family emergency,"

Si Cheng only nod and goes back to playing his game, his heartbeat banging against his rib cage is something he is confused about. Why is his heart beating so loud? Why is he nervous? It's just Tong Yao, Yu Ming's cousin and his childhood best friend...and crush...and first love...shaking the thought away, Si Cheng decides to disconnect from his game early, giving no explanation to his fans watching the stream.

"What time is she arriving?" he asks going to the kitchen. Yu Ming swirl in his chair following Si Cheng's direction.

"In about 3 hours,"