Alright, enough. Just go to school kid.

Start from the beginning

"Naïve, if you would say." I finished. "I didn't want to do it either, but I had to. You saw what that man was doing, if we left him alone, he would have died for sure." Jiwoo reasoned.

I sighed, man, I was sighing a lot today. "Jiwoo, the REASON you did it is not important right now. But the CONSEQUENCES you have to face is what makes your decision quite dangerous."

"You had been HOSTILE to an awakened one, and what's worse is that you STOLE his cat! He won't stop chasing you until he gets his cat back. This is because experimenting forced awakening is strictly FORBIDDEN."

"Because you had STOLEN his cat, and that made him lose the evidence he had committed that crime. And he's going to look for it since it could get him cancelled, if it comes to it, he will even kill you!"

Again, I sighed for the umpteenth time today. "Now, do you understand the gravity of the situation Jiwoo?" I asked him. And for the entire minute I explained, he had finally turned towards me.

Jiwoo had a surprised expression on his face. "Hah?" he wasn't paying attention to me at all, Kayden has been plummeting his ears with his own words of gravity. "You MF..."

I looked at Kayden with looks that could kill. "Kid, never mind, you're better of not knowing anyways." Jiwoo sweat dropped as I spoke, "Ms. Vera, are you mad?" Jiwoo asked.

"Mister Kayden, I'm sorry I didn't do what you said, I'm sorry for worrying you two..." Kayden's ears perked up as his tsundere mode was turn on. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN!?"

"WHY would "I" be WORRIED about YOU?! WAAAK! Don't be stupid! It's not because "I" AM WORRIED about YOU! "I'm" concerned about what "I" got myself into!" Kayden, stop it.

"You understand, HUH?!" By the end of it all he was huffing loudly. What a mad-lad tsundere. "O... Okay." Jiwoo muttered. But I just smiled. "It's okay Jiwoo, don't mind him."

I chuckled, "He's just a huge 'tsundere' and won't admit that he's worrying about you too. You don't have to say sorry to me." I spoke as Kayden turned his focus to me.

"And you!" Wait what? It was obvious for Jiwoo to get scolding from him but me–– "You shouldn't be reckless like him! What if that guy found about you and decides to also capture you!"

"I have enough power to vaporize that guy! Why should I be worried!" I shouted back at him. "And that's more of a reason! What is he brings stronger friends to capture you then?"

"And bringing up how humans think, he would bring multiple people gang up on you and bully you! He might even be curious enough to dissect you!" Kayden refuted.

He had a point, so I shut my mouth. I might be strong right now, but I am not strong enough to overpower anyone, and also not everyone. "Okay, okay! I get it, shut up!" I exclaimed.

Jeez the guy was full on angry on me huh? But, looking back at him, red cheeks showing embarrassment, tense, and harsh words to refute kindness... "To think he was tsundere to me too."

"Anyways, watch out from now on. You made him an enemy with your actions. And he lost the cat, so he'll act accordingly." Kayden huffed and plumped on the sofa.

"Okay, Hehe..." Jiwoo giggled, not long before the alarm he set blared, indicating that it was already 7 o'clock in the morning. "Huh? Look at the time!" Jiwoo exclaimed as he readied to go out.

"Hey, where're you going? I'm in the middle of something important here." Kayden spoke. "He's going to school, Kayden. You didn't ask how old he was, did you?" I answered.

"What? School?" Kayden sweat dropped. "Yeah, looks like we spent the entire night taking care of the cat." Jiwoo replied as he poured some cat food, to which I went towards.

"Hey Jiwoo, which bowl is mine?" I asked him. "The third bowl, I left you guys enough food for today. Make sure to eat!" Jiwoo reminded us as he picked up his bag and went to school.

"Uh... okay?" I responded. "Ah! What if he wakes up when I'm not here? If he goes back into that state again..." Jiwoo, you kind soul, stop worrying and go to school already.

"Hahhh... If that is what you are worried about, then don't. You know how strong I am, I'll look after the rascal in any case it does happen, to which I think nothing will. So just go."

"Huh?" Jiwoo was confused. "The rascal needs force to transform, but he has close to none right now. Just look at him, sleeping ever so softly. He's definitely weaker than before." I answered.

"Just don't worry, go. Also, this kitty cat can't do anything to me. I'm the great Kayden." Kayden smirked. "Wow... MR. Kayden you're so amazing!" Jiwoo praised with glittering eyes.

"Of course!" Kayden replied with a smug smirk on his face. "Anyways..." I interjected. "I know that Kayden is amazing and all, but you could trust me, kid." I spoke with a voice that you could your life with.

"Ms. Vera, you're amazing too!" Jiwoo's attention shifted towards me as Jiwoo awed with glittery eyes. I looked at Kayden with a smug smirk and he looked at me with a blank face.

Sparks of blue, red, and white electricity clashed in the air as our eyes met. With me snickering, and him gritting his teeth together. "Alright, enough. Just go to school Kid."