29. Trails Of Love

Začít od začátku

Oh. God. Firm. Hard. Gorgeous.

There was a thin layer between his skin and his shirt. The jacket was thrown off long ago, leaving a plain cotton shirt on him that was very skin-friendly, making his muscles tense at your touch.

You don't dare to look in his eyes yet. Know very well how he's feeling right now in this particular moment. The little exhale and inhale of his chest increased in its pace. His grasp around you tightens as he pushes you close to him. The silky hair falls on his eyes as he dips his head down to end the proximity between you two.

You touching him right there was extremely dangerous and you couldn't imagine the consequences of it. Oh, you were losing it too.

His nose brushes past your cheekbones and arrives at your ears. "Y/n..." He whispers and you squeeze your shoulders together, feeling butterflies. "You know what you're doing right?"

You let out a sigh. "We should get out." Fight the urge to touch him too. Lost in the spell he cast upon you.

Jungkook got his lip bitten by his teeth. Trying to take it easy. Slow. "You think so?" He answers, controlling himself. Your hands don't move either. They slip down from his chest to slither around his waist. Makes Jugkook tuck his tongue under his cheek, eyebrows squinted and eyes shut.

"We should." You reply, dazed. Jungkook doesn't wait. Bends. Wraps his arms around your legs and picks you up to place you on the kitchen counter making you gasp.

Your eyes flutter as Jungkook holds your hands and places them right where he wants to. Exactly on his heart, the heart that was well aware of its owner, to the one it solely belonged to. The one that sent fire through his whole body. Awakening parts of him he didn't know existed.

"Kook..." You press your palm against his heart making him suck his breath in, "Y-yes, baby?"

Jesus. This man was killing you.

Tugging on his shirt you pull him closer. Press your lips on him. Not able to stop yourself further. Let a grunt leave his lips as he takes over the kisses. Dominates you. Although It's you who started it, Jungkook's the one sailing the boat.

He grabs your legs and wraps them around his torso to keep you in place. Not letting you hinge. Wrapped your perfectly good.

"Oh God..." He needs your skin. Slithers his hands under your shirt. Makes you jerk a little at his slender touches. His heart paces hard against your hand, expressing how much it beats for you.

You were losing it, lads. The fire spread through you like never before. Your brain is numb and your body burning hot from the sensations. It was hunger or the eagerness to feel him in your skin right here too, right in this moment that you reach for his buttons unwillingly. Unbutton them until he pulls out from the kiss surprised.

"Stop..." He huffed out of breath. "I can't stop if you keep being like that." He breathlessly says with his dark pink lips that were puffed, and it was all your doing. Before you could speak anything bricks were thrown at your brain making it get back to its senses.

You gasped in realisation, both your hands covering your mouth as you tilted your head out to look for his parents but they weren't around.

"Shit," You run your fingers through your hair in disbelief. You got swayed so easily. "Right right." You shake your head. "I just..." you palm your thighs and look down at the floor. Realize you were seated at the counter.

Look up at him to continue, "I should get... out." Your eyes widen. Don't want to look away from him. So awestruck. So gone. So attracted to him. You swore your heart missed a beat like a teenage girl as if you got a crush on him. Again. Or you could say, you fell in love at first sight with him.