A Lie, Or A Truth?

The Autobots were left baffled..

Ratchet laughed and Optimus looked at him in a confused manner as Xavier only smiled warmly knowing it sounded a little crazy. As he then looked over at Ratchet "If you don't believe me then how come I know your name? -- Ratchet." Said Xavier smiling as Ratchet seemed terrified and could only cough awkwardly. But he then calmed down as Optimus patted his shoulder "Old friend I think it's wise to not accuse. But rather ask questions." Said Optimus, Ratchet only nodded "Noted." Xavier then looked up at the two and then the others who were watching. "Well, It's nice to meet you all. And there's no need to explain your names as I know them. I have died and have apparently come back into your world. In which im still confused about.. And so I apologize for my sudden appearance. But I must say, if I hadn't arrived Cliffjumper would've died and I'm glad that he's here with you all today." There was a pause as Arcee looked at Cliff and then the ground obviously thinking of what she would've done if he died. She then looked at Xavier and mumbled "Thank you." Xavier only smiled and replied "Of course, anytime."

"So, how do you know of our names, organisms and our history?" Asked Ratchet. "I know because you guys are actually a television show I watched a lot back home. And may I add that your base is way bigger than it looked." He said with an apparent sparkle in his eye as he seen all the technology that was in the room and he seemed too see an energon cube. "Ehm, did you perhaps lose an energon cube? Because there's one behind that crate." Xavier told the medic. Ratchet mumbled "So, that's where that went." Xavier could only smile and looked around more as the medic went to get the enegon cube and realized that Optimus had left. 'Hm, maybe went to recharge.' Xavier said to himself he then looked at the medic and then smiled 'I'm guessing i'm cliffjumpers charge.' Xavier then laughed to himself and went to sit in the area where the furniture was going to be put in the future and drifted off to sleep on the floor.