"Huh? Oh, um... I'm ok, I'm good." I blurted out. I mean we were already dating, yet I still have this weird warm feeling around her. God damn it could it be... No, no! I shouldn't. Now isn't the time. Yeah, we've known each other since forever and dated for about a year, but I don't wanna rush her.

"You thinking 'bout stuff?" She asked me as she finished her plate.

"Yeah... You could say that." I answered.

"What kind?..."

I looked over at her, flustered. "Well... Have ya ever-" I shook my head, stopping myself. She's got a son, so she had to have, but when was the last time she did? "I mean..."

"What's the matter?" She asked my as I felt her hand brush some hair strands out of my face. "You nervous?"

I nodded shyly as I sat there, frozen in place and my face still red as I eyed another direction nervously. I could barely say anything as she placed the tray on the bedside table.

I then felt her kiss me gently. I felt a feeling of lightning shoot through my body. My eyes widened in surprise, but then shut as I kiss back as I felt a hand on my thigh, and I placed mine on her chest, gripping the collar of her nightgown.

I felt my upper half lay down, my head on the pillow as the kiss continued and her hand go under the skirt of my robe. After a bit she broke away and we took a moment to breathe, and I let out a small moan.

As I was catching my breath, I felt her lips start to kiss my neck, and that hot jittery feeling got stronger. "Damn it! Damn it! Damn it!" I thought while gripping the sheet as I felt her hand between my thighs and her lips on my neck, finding my spot and I moaned a bit more.

Then her hand moved away from my thighs and she pulled back from me a bit. I felt her hands on the top half of my robe and started to pull it down. As my heavy breathing slowed down, the robe got looser, but she stopped for a second. I sat back up, pulling close both sides of my robe to cover my nearly exposed chest.

I could tell she felt what I felt, but I could see that nervous movement in her. So I sat up and she pulled away a little, her face was red with passion, but also embarrassment.

"You too?" I asked her.

She nodded reluctantly. "I mean it is kinda cold in here."

"I can get the heater out sometime later." I said while grasping the covers. "But if you still wanna-" she grabbed the covers on her side of the bed. She got the message.

We went underneath the blankets and I pulled the covers over our heads. I hugged her to my chest and I felt her arms around my mid back. I stroked her raven hair while her face was against my chest and that feeling came back to me. That jittery heated feeling in my gut as she cuddled me. I didn't know if I or her just wanted to stay like this or go further.

As if she read my mind, I felt it happen again. I felt her hand go into my robe and inside my bra, fondling one of my breasts. The other hand went up the skirt of my robe again and I could feel her hand stroke my inner thigh. I could feel the side of the hand touching my clit.

At that, my hands went to the sides of her nightgown collar. It was one of those that had a stretch material in it. I stretched it over one of her shoulders.

I grabbed the other side of my bed and crawled on top of her while we were still buried under the covers, surprising her a bit and I captured her lips in a kiss, which she returned back after a few seconds. I felt her tongue play with mine as she explored my territory. After what felt like a minute, I pulled away so we could catch our breath. Once I remembered that this same thing was happening with me earlier, I felt a smirk come across my lips as one of my fingers played with her hair and her eyes looked into mine.

"My turn~" I purred before I kissed down her neck. I could hear her gasping and moaning lightly as I reached the cleavage. My hands grasped the sides of her nightgown collar, stretched it over her shoulders and started to pull it down, taking it off.

I heard a small squeak come out of her as I stripped off her nightgown. I looked back at her and saw that her face was all red as she had a shy look on her face. God damn it, she's fucking cute. "I love you..." I muttered to her. That seemed to help.

But then she asked me, "You sure you're fine with this?..."

My face heated up and I softly answered "Well, if you don't want to, we can-"

One of her hands grabbed my chin and she pulled me into a heated kiss. I kissed back as her hands went inside my robe and groped my chest. My hands removed her bra as I felt her hand squeeze my clit, and I yelped out in surprise, making her let go.

"Did I hurt you?..." I heard her ask with worry.

"You did spook me a bit but no," I answered softly with a reassuring but lustful voice as my eyes traveled down on her and I felt a smirk creep up on my face. "But just for that..." I said before my lips attacked her neck again, teeth teasing her skin. She let out a surprised squeak but I kept going. I kissed down her neck, chest and stomach until I reached the panty line.

I heard some steamy gasps and moans escape from her as I travel down. "You good?" I asked as I removed her panties. I was still feeling aroused but also afraid that I might have hurt her.

Her face was still all red as she said "Honey, you're clothed too."

"Fair enough..." I answered as I took my robe off, both so we'd be even and since we were still buried under the blankets and I was getting kinda hot. My fingers reached for her clit, making her let out another squeak. "Has it been a while?" I asked with a smirk.

I heard her let out a "Mhm..." I giggled lightly at her tense state. It was too cute. I crawled on top of her again and my lips went back to her neck as some sounds escaped from her. My hand went for her thighs and I stuck a finger inside of her, and she let out a gasp, then gripped my arm and wrapped a leg around my waist. I slid in a second finger.

Her breathing quickened a little more. I sealed her lips with mine while pumping slowly, letting her get used to it.

[I don't really know what to put next so Imma just skip to the end. I can complete one of these another time, I'm sorry...]

At the end, our bodies felt tired from all that. She looked up at me while still blushing and and she looked down. I could tell she was embarrassed as she was still bare. I planted a kiss on her forehead and it seemed to make her feel better, as she smiled a bit. I cuddled her with one hand on her back and the other played with her hair. "I didn't scare you, did I?" I asked her.

"Nah, just surprised me a bit," She said quietly. "It was amazing." She hugged me as I cuddled her.

I smiled as I held her close to me and fell asleep.

[*Claps hands once* PHEW BOY!😵😖 That took a little while. Hope y'all liked this yuri.

Well, that's the end of this story now. I hope you liked it.]