I want waffle fries

When ranboo woke up, They expected another quiet, domestic morning. Cats. Coffee. Normal stuff.

They did not expect to barely even change into some casual morning clothes before the window to their third floor apartment was thrown open and a loud blonde came flying through.

"Wha-" he started. Tommy from the floor flipped him off, and mumbled something.

Tubbo then was curled up in a ball like Sonic the hedgehog and freaking god, was he Sonic the hedgehog or was he just really good at impersonating Sonic the hedgehog.

Tommy from The Floor stared up at him. "Ranboob, what are you doing in my apartment?"

Ranboo opened his mouth. Closed it. Let out a disbelieving laugh, and then started.

"Tommy, this is my apartment."

"No." Tommy said.

"Yes." Ranboo sighed.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No. No it's really not." Ranboo sighed, and checked their phone. They had an early shift today, and couldn't afford to deal this. How had they found their address anyway?

"One. Why are you here. Two. How did you get my address. Three. Why do you have bags of stuff." They deapanned, gesturing to the many bags Tubbo had somehow gotten up through Ranboo's window which was on the flipping third floor-

"Haha...So about that, we were kinda sorta maybeeeeeeeeee wonderin' if we could stay for a bit?"

Ranboo stared at tubbo, at Tommy, and felt confused. Just confused. Help them, please.

"I-" They started. Tubbo smiled.

"Thanks big man! We'll uh, we'll take this room!" He pointed at Ranboos small storage room, which had like two boxes and a desk.

Ranboo just stared. Why. Wh. Tubbo. Tommy. Please. What the heck. They thought.

They were confused, what the heck does someone do when two friends just like- flew through you're window again, for God's sake, and were now insisting on living with them?

They couldn't tell them to leave, that would be awkward and Tommy might punch him again.

So they just kinda awkwardly told Tommy and Tubbo to just let the cats be, don't trash the apartment, and then they shut the door, staring towards their work.

They were late, they would make some extra pastries to make it up to Niki.

That would work, right?

•Tubbo POV•

Tubbo would be lying if he said this was a good idea. But Tommy had used fucking dragon eyes, like puppy eyes but so much worse. Ranboo could just kick them out for fucks sake!

However the tall hybrid had seemed to debate something, before just telling them not to mess anything up and to please, leave the cats be.

Tommy had ignored that, inspected the window to make sure they could still catapult theirselves through it, and then starting unpacking their few belongings.

Tubbo was in fact organizing said belongings, and wondering carefully what they would have to do to convince Ranboo to let them stay here.

Why wasn't important at the moment, they just had to stay. Here. In Japan. For no particular reason.

Yep.

Tubbo looked around the apartment. There was a kitchen, a living room, and two bedrooms, one which had a couple boxes filled with books and plates and stuff like that. No Tubbo wasn't snooping, he was surveying his surroundings.

He had decided to take the room with the boxes in it for his own, Tommy could sleep on the floor in here or something. He didn't know, sue him. Actually don't he's on a budget.

So he unpacked the pile on blankets he had, shoved them in the corner, shoved the bags in a corner, plugged his phone into the outlet in the wall, then looked at the two largish boxes filled with books and stuff.

"Tubbo, why is Ranboob so japanesey." Tommy called from the kitchen.

"Maybe they have a style, unlike you. And be careful! They could kick us out!" Tubbo called after him, sighing when he heard something clatter from the kitchen. He prayed it wasn't made out of glass.

He walked into the kitchen, found Tommy sitting cross-legged on Ranboo's counter, eating a dumpling.

"Tubso, we should habf cam to 'apan way earigher." Tommy said, mouth stuffed full of dumpling.

Tubbo sighed, deeply. Very deeply.

"Tommy that's Ranboos food."

"They won't mind, I bought them vanilla ice cream yesterday. Their a basic person. Very very basic." Tommy finished off the dumpling, and skidded across the smooth wooden floor towards the fridge.

"We don't even know if They'll let us stay here. We should have waited for another month, at the bare minimum." Tubbo noticed the kitchen was in somewhat messy state, everything but the dishes washed.

Ranboo can't touch water, he remembered.

"Oh shut up tubbo! We'll bond with them and stuff, and then everything is all good! Ranboo will be our servant!"

"No Tommy, we are not enslaving Ranboo."

"Tubboooooo, it would be funny."

"It really wouldn't." He told Tommy, And started the dishes. Why was Tommy like this, save him please, he has a half filled bottle of sprite. Oh and a family size bag of sour cream and onion chips.

Tommy now was eating a mocha green tea ice cream ball, yeah tubbo should really stop him before he starts eating the doors. Again. He shuddered just thinking about it.

•Ranboo POV•

Ranboo was just sitting at the counter, making some sushi. Sushi was one of the most bought foods at Niki's, besides the multiple baked goods.

They heard the wind chimes on the doors, and turned away from Underworld Office on his phone. They shoved said phone in their pocket, and looked at the customer.

They wore a black kimono with bright green on the sleeves, and the fabric was patterned with green lines, weaving into a smile-like pattern. They had pitch black horns and tail, and they wore a white mask with a smile emoticon on it. They also had a long katana on their back.

"Hello." The strange masked person said. "May I have three plain black coffees? And some poppy seed bread." 

"Of course! Ranboo smiled, and starting making the coffees. The bread was kept in a heating rack under the oven, it was kept warm and soft that way.

The coffee was easy. They had a machine, and cups. They coffee was made from coffee beans, some secret brand that when Ranboo asked Niki what brand it was, he received only a wink and a smile. So yeah, coffee.

Why was this person getting three cups of plain black coffee? Ranboo personally, could never. There would just be darkness, a bitter aftertaste, and then just sadness. That was how black coffee tasted.

"Alright." Ranboo set the coffees into the little white box, and set the poppy seed rolls next to it.  "That'll be uh, around one thousand yen, and can I get a name for you're order?"

The masked person nodded. "Dream."

Ranboo nodded. "I'm Ranboo, and here is you're order!" He handed the bread and coffees to the masked person, who nodded at him and left.

Ranboo smiled. Only another two hours and then they could go see if their apartment was exploded or not.

(A/N)

Fun fact, I actually had to Google Japanese money stuff. Oh and Underworld Office is an actual game, pretty fun do recommend. Anyway, bye! -Author