Rather, I thought that revealing the oracle might give me a cause to acquit my father.

"Can you tell me exactly what kind of trust you got?"

The prince asked in a soft tone.

Lillian spoke candidly about her oracle.

"It will be the most gorgeous flower loved by butterflies, but it will only bloom under the shade of the strongest and most beautiful tree in the world."

"There is no one stronger and more beautiful than Your Majesty, so it means that Your Majesty will be my companion."

So, My Majesty, you must release my father. Because the Crown Prince of this Empire is me, not Evelynn.

He didn't say it out loud, but he believed that the meaning had been sufficiently conveyed to the Crown Prince.

The Crown Prince lowered his gaze as if lost in thought, quietly savoring only tea.

Lilian also followed the prince and picked up the teacup. Even if they thought about it, the conclusion would be the same, so there was no need to rush.

"From the moment I first saw you, I felt the pull of fate, but I was not mistaken."

"Your Majesty and I were destined to be together from birth."

"Yeah, hearing your oracle makes it clearer. You were the owner of the jewels mentioned in my oracle."

"Yes, that is correct."

Ah, a lover bound by fate. what a beautiful story this is

It was clear that God loved the prince and himself.

Lillian forgot her sadness for the Crown Prince and quickly fell into emotion.

"Lilian, without the trial, you would have been chosen as the Crown Princess by now. Just as I promised you."

The Crown Prince gently squeezed Lillian's hand and whispered.

As if floating on a cloud, my excited heart sank in an instant.

There was something strange about the prince's words.

"Aren't you saying that the outcome will be different because of the trial?"

Haven't you just confirmed that each other is destined to be? But why are you saying that?

Lillian looked at the prince anxiously.

"The results will not change."

The prince lightly patted the back of Lillian's hand as if to be relieved. At that moment, Lillian exhaled the paused breath.

"However, as a result of the trial, the selection process could no longer be carried out. If you proceed like this, you will lose your qualifications as a candidate."

"My father was framed. Your Majesty can relieve your father's injustice. right?"

Lillian held the Crown Prince's hand with both hands and sent an earnest gaze.

"I don't think Prince Shabini would have done such a thing either."

I don't think the smart prince will know the truth.

Nevertheless, to say that he trusted his father meant that he was willing to save them.

Lilian's sky-blue eyes shone with anticipation. However, the following words turned cold.

"No matter how much I am, the decisions made by the Hana High Court, especially the High Court of Huangdao, cannot be overturned."

"But your Highness is no less than His Majesty the Emperor now. There is nothing you cannot do."