If the princess even comes to the zodiac, she will definitely be able to grab Peyton's collar.

In an instant, a fishy smile passed Genoa's lips.

"Any news from Sir Euclein?"

Sir Euclein was in charge of the order sent to Payton.

"Looks like we haven't found Duke Crawford yet. He said he doesn't seem to be visiting the Duke of Peyton."

"Did you say that you also investigated the people who came down with the princess?"

"It is said that there was no specific information to be obtained from them either."

Dylan looked at Genoa and spoke carefully.

"Aren't the Peytons loyal? Even if he is hiding something, he will not open his mouth easily."

I guess so. From the outside, they criticize Peyton for being upright, but because of her straight personality, she gets respect from the inside.

"Tell them to check out other areas besides the duke's residence."

"Even so, it is said that princesses are not permitted to enter Mount Meter."

"Metric acid is a god to Peyton. The same goes for other families in the East."

"It's a good place to avoid surveillance as it strictly controls the entry of outsiders."

As Dylan said, as long as Payton allows, there is no better place to hide than there.

But what can Duke Crawford get there?

The duke left the emperor as if running away to protect his fiancee.

Heading east, even though the west side is safest, means there must be something important to protect his fiancee.

What would you bring from Mount Meter, where there is nothing to see other than the ore?

"... ... !"

Suddenly I remembered one thing I had been missing.

The fact that he doesn't know how to use his abilities.

What if Kassan said he sang spells or something, but that's not all?

What if you need a medium or a tool?

"Dylan, get the Duke of Peyton right now."

"... ... All right."

Dylan left the office immediately, puzzled.

As if waiting for this moment, Cassan appeared.

"Lord."

"Did you find Duke Crawford?"

"Looks like he left Payton."

"What?"

Genoa jumped up from her seat.

"when? No where?"

"It seems not long ago. However, she has not yet figured out where she has gone. I'm sorry."

Cassan lowered her head with a dark expression.

Genoa, who leaned against the desk with both hands on the desk, lit up her eyes.

'Where the hell did the loach-like guy go?'

Are you planning to invade the ecliptic? Or did he return to the West?

Neither of them was one to hide in silence.

I'll have to prepare for this one too.

"Instead, I found out what happened to Peyton."