Did you fall and break a bone?

In embarrassment, I tried to strengthen my legs again, but my straight legs did not move.

So was the arm. I couldn't move at all down my neck.

"How is this... ... ?"

"Don't even think about escaping because you are under restraint magic."

Magic?

I shook my head.

It was then that I realized that the energy I felt from the man was not unfamiliar.

An unpleasant and bitter feeling.

It wasn't just that. that voice.

It was the same voice that gave me a headache at Eslon Lake.

'Maybe a warlock?'

For a moment, I felt my head stand still.

"Hmm, now you recognize me. A little disappointing."

The wizard raised the corners of his lips sullenly.

'How did you find me?'

During that time, I had never felt the energy of a workman or a wizard at all.

My mouth was dry.

"Do you know how much I suffered for you?"

The wizard leaned over to me and sharpened his teeth.

Perhaps because of Edwin's threats and his training in life, he was not afraid of the wizard's threat.

However, the black mana raging wildly above his hand was quite frightening.

Mana, full of more disgusting and unpleasant energy than a monster, was ferocious as if it would tear me apart at any moment.

Still, he bit the flesh in his mouth and tried not to show his fear.

[You must not show your fear in front of your prey. If there is even a slight gap, I can bite it.]

Because it reminded me of a story that Edwin once told me.

"It's all self-sufficient. So why are you touching us?"

I mustered up courage and shouted loudly, but my heart was pounding hard.

"Jueri has to disappear from this world. I will protect you, and the wild dragon cubs deserve to die."

There was an indescribable hatred embedded in every single word that was spit out with one's teeth.

'Is it possible that you were pursuing Jueri because of a personal grudge?'

What in the world could possibly hold a grudge against Jueri, who lives only in Ambria?

Besides, before the annihilation, only Crawford's direct line knew of Jeueri.

My mind got confused.

"Why do you hate Jueri? What have we done to you?"

"Your existence itself is a curse."

"curse? We didn't do anything that would harm the world. Rather, it silenced Crawford's madness and prevented innocent sacrifices."

To find out the source of the wizard's hatred, he uttered words to provoke him.

"Don't act like you have a great mission to prolong the life of a monster that harms the world."

The wizard grabbed me by the collar and growled.

I couldn't even struggle because I was under restraint magic, so I was strangled and turned white.