28. Take Me With You

Start from the beginning

"But it's a month." You state. "You know it's a big deal."

He rolls his eyes in response. Slumps his head lower and sighs. Looks up. "Yeah, I know. Still wanna come. So, yes I'm coming and we're going together. No arguments. Please."

"But—"

"Shh." He gets closer to your face. Brushes his nose against yours. "Not a single word further, Kitten." He is looking at you with that same lovely look he sees you with. His eyes all shining with your reflection inside.

"I love you." He reminds. "And staying away from you? Don't wanna go through that again. Get me?"

You tighten your lips and give him a stiff nod. Letting him do what he wants. Why would you stop him anyway? He's doing it all for you. To be with you. Willing to travel with you only. But Leaving his family. His friends. Job. It hesitated you. Was his decision rash? Brings you to think twice.

He got his everything here and staying away for a month? That was more like a vacation. Well, you didn't mind it. Loved it, but the thought that he was willing to go that far to spend more time with you had you have goosebumps.

Jungkook was a mature man and he always made his decisions right. You trusted him. Knows that he knows what's best for him and that best? It was you right now. He'd chosen only you.

"Alright." He gets off the bed, "We've got somewhere to be."

"Where?" You slowly wake up too and he glances at your lips. Leans and presses a soft kiss, "At Tae's" he smiles, "Get dressed."

"What?"

"Chop-chop Kitten, you wanna look pretty don't you?"

"What?"

+++

Delicate - Taylor Swift

"Lift your feet, Y/n." Jungkook has his eyes focused on your bruised ankle you just got on your way out of the car only to slip and twist it. Hurt it. Luckily, It didn't leave a bruise but it scraped a little bit. You could walk, at least.

"Told you not to wear those high heels but you never listen, do you?" Jungkook brushes away the dirt off your feet as you have your lips tight, guilty. "Sorry." You murmur.

Jungkook is squatted down in front of the car's door in a black formal shirt, fitting him perfectly, making him look elegant and a thousand times prettier than he usually does. There's a charm, something very different about him.

Got his shirt untucked, his hair elegantly done, the shoulders perfectly sculpted and black casual pants. Has sleeves folded up as he places your feet on his thighs taking your heels off your feet before handing you a pair of slippers he brought from the nearest store.

And they were pretty.

"Are they comfortable?" He asks, looking at you as you wear both the pair of them. "Yeah, thank you." You hesitantly smile and he returns your smile, standing up and giving you a hand to get out.

Appreciating his gesture you get out. Let him take you inside until it opens to Taehyung. He only lets go when he's hugging Taehyung. Giving him the congratulatory gift soon after.

Taehyung got his job acceptance in Paris and he's moving out. Will be leaving once his graduation ends, which will take a few months and is throwing a little party for it, in between his friends from University and all of you.

He welcomes you with a hug too and you wrap your arms around him happily, "So happy for you." You wish him and Taehyung parts from the hug giving you his signature heart smile.