╰┈➤ " Quirks "

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Y/N Victoria-Aito
Quirk : Dollification
By placing all five fingers on an object, the user can transform said object into a porcelain doll of itself, the size determined by the user. When the object is broken in doll form, then returned to normal, it will stay broken.

The user can also turn into an indestructible porcelain doll, but cannot move in this form.

All transformations last at most half an hour before they revert back, and if the Quirk is used too much, the user will pass out.
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

•─────────•°•❀•°•─────────•

"Arrived, Y/N! Darling Yaoyorozu has Momo miss!"

You were trying to understand what you had just heard your mother say when your bedroom door opened. Rubbing your eyes, you peered at the tall figure standing in your doorway. She closed the door after her. She had long black hair tied up in a ponytail, a dress that reached her ankles in a light sage green, and pale skin.

"Yaomomo!" you exclaimed, stretching and sliding your legs over to sit up. "It's lovely to see you!" It was then that you understood your mother. Y/N, darling! Miss Momo Yaoyorozu has arrived!

Momo smiled. "It's lovely to see you, too, Y/N. I hope it's alright that I stopped by. My family and I are heading to the ball at the Todoroki ballroom, and I was wondering if you would like to join us." To this, I smiled. The Todorokis had a seperate ballroom from their beautiful home where they hosted gatherings often.

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Momo Yaoyorozu
Quirk : Creation
This Quirk allows the user to create any non-living object or material out of their lipids and fat cells as long as they know the molecular structure.
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

"Of course! My family is most likely going to be there later, but I'd love to join you!" you replied, then immediately regretted it. Was that a weird thing to say? Did she need all those details? Does this make it awkward? Does she even want me to join her now?

 Was that a weird thing to say? Did she need all those details? Does this make it awkward? Does she even want me to join her now?