𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 5

♪ Bet you like it when I show up in a gown
Let my body work it out, slow your grind ♪

Toto Wolff POV

4 hours went by and while Grace went to the bathroom one of the flight attendants came to my side.

"Turbulence will start in a few minutes. The last hour will be with some turbulence. Bahrain has a sandstorm so it will be a bit unpredictable getting there but it's safe" She says and I nod.

I see Grace coming back, sitting, and putting the headphones back. She just leaned her head on the chair and closed her eyes. Why didn't Alexander tell me she is afraid of flying or turbulence? I take a deep breath, close the laptop, pick it up and move to her side. She opens her eyes and looks surprised at me.

"What happened?" She asks confused by my presence.

"Turbulence is about to start. You are not alone. I'm sorry for being rude" I say and she nods.

"Okay. Thank you for the warning" She says and I nod. She puts the headphones back and I open the laptop. I was reading and writing emails. I was about to send the hundredth email of the last hours and she stops me.

"What?" I ask looking confused at her.

"You have a few grammatical mistakes, that will look bad for you" She says and I try not to be angry.

"I've been writing emails and reading them for the last hours. On top of that I had to read a lot of documents. Do you think I can even think straight?" I ask and she shrugs.

"Need help? I've been helping dad's company with that for years. I can help you too" She says and I just shrug.

"Whatever you want. What do you do at the company?" I ask and she starts correcting the email.

"I took a degree in Marketing, I do mostly the Public Relations stuff and social media. I also get new clients and all that. I keep the image of the company. It's an accounting business and I'm bad at math but I'm good with people so it has been growing a lot since I've been there. I'm also an assistant for my dad" She says and I'm surprised, it was a good way to make her degree work in the family's business.

"Well, do whatever you want. I'm just tired of looking at that" I say and she seems happy.

"I prefer this rather than doing nothing. Just tell me what you want and I will make it seem professional and friendly" She says and I shrug. Why not?

I should say it was petty nice, I could finally drink a coffee that was hot from the beginning to the end. She got so distracted she didn't feel the turbulence, she was pretty good at it. She was fast, good with wording, and honestly almost a blessing right now. We got there and we headed out of the plane.

"The flight was good, and I almost didn't feel the anxiety caused by the turbulence. Can I work for you in every flight?" She asks, and I laugh.

"If that makes you feel better, why not?" I say, and she seems happy.

"Are we going to have lunch at the hotel?" She asks and I nod.

"Yes, it's almost 2 pm and we get there fast with the cab" I say and she looks happy.

We got the cab, got to the hotel, put our suitcases in our hotel rooms that were side by side, and headed downstairs. We got to the restaurant and heard someone saying my name before I could ask if there were any tables available.

"Toto! I tried calling but remembered you must have been on the plane," Lewis says, and I smile, greeting him.

"I was. Just got here," I say, and he looks happy.

"Come sit with us, I am having lunch with Valtteri too. We got here at the same time. Come on" He says, I look back and see Grace finished the phone call with her dad.

"Hello there" She says and Lewis looks behind me confused.

"Hey." He says excitedly and then looks at me waiting for an explanation. "Who's she?" He whispers completely shocked.

"A friend. She will be accompanying me this year" I say and his jaw almost drops.

"Gosh, you were able to find someone before I did? Something must be terribly wrong" He says and turns to her. "I'm Lewis, nice to meet you"

"Grace, nice to meet you" She says shaking his hand.

"Are you coming to eat with us or?" He asks waiting for an answer and I look at Grace who nods pretty calmly.

"Let's go. I'm hungry, and this looks full," She says, and we get to the table. Valtteri gets up to greet me and is shocked when he sees her and looks at Lewis who looks away.

"Valtteri this is Grace, a friend who will be with us this year" I say and he shakes her hand.

"Nice to know you, I'm Valtteri Bottas" He says and she smiles.

"Well, you must be the drivers then. Nice to know you both" She says and seats by Lewis's side and I sit in front of her. We order what we wanted and we were waiting in silence.

"Do you want to switch so you can sit side by side?" Valtteri asks and I give him a death stare.

"No. We are fine like this" I say and he nods.

"Don't take me as ignorant but I'm not much into this sport so if I ever say something dumb just correct me or let me embarrass myself for the rest of the year. Your choice" She says and they laugh.

"At least you are being honest. If you need help you can ask anyone on the paddock and they will help you, even us" Lewis says and she smiles and nods.

"That's nice to know. People are friendlier here, that's something I wasn't expecting from the example I have been shown" She says looking at me with a smirk.

"I am friendly, you have known me for a day. Don't be too hasty" I say and she laughs.

"You are friendly, when you want" She says and the food arrives.

I started talking about work with them and she just listened with more attention than I was expecting.

"So this testing thing is about who does more laps and who is the fastest?" She asks and I nod and shake my head because it was right but wrong.

"Yes and no. It's about performance. They want to see which team has the car with the best durability and also the fastest car and driver. It also helps to see what we have to improve" I say and she nods.

"That's interesting" She says and lets us continue our talk.