"Trying to look extra pretty for a certain person, perhaps?"

Yes, her mind answered traitorously.

"Oh, hush..."

"Did something happen between you two?" Robin asked, taking a seat at the foot of her bed.

Nami glanced down at her hands that were resting in her lap and chuckled to herself as last night's events replayed in her head once again.

"So something did happen then." sang the archeologist as she brought her hand up to her mouth to giggle.

Nami peered over at her raven-haired friend and sighed defeatedly. "Well if you must know... something did indeed happen."

"So how was it?"

"How was what?" she asked raising a thin brow.

"The kiss."

The navigator's eyes widened slightly and she tried her best to tamp down the blush that spread across her cheeks.

How on earth does she do that?

"H-how..." she glared at her quizzically.

"I wasn't born yesterday, Nami."

"Yeah, right." she muttered.

Or you're a mind reader.

"So?"

She sighed contently, her grin growing wider. "It was amazing, Robin. The mood was just so perfect. At one point, he even told me I was glowing and that my eyes were sparkling."

"I assume that's Luffy's way of complimenting you." she chuckled.

"It must have been! After the first kiss, he asked for another one. He was just so cute. And the way he was looking at me was so bizarre. Almost like.. like he..."

"Loves you?"

"Yeah..." she answered softly.

"Well that's because he most likely does."

She furrowed her brows and her smile instantly fell.

"Robin, I-"

"Have you already forgotten our last conversation?"

"No... But what if he doesn't?"

"But what if he does?" she retorted. "Nami, I know you don't believe that. Look at everything that's happened up until now since our initial conversation. His jealousy towards Blaze, the extra attention towards you, the kiss last night? Nami, he couldn't even keep his eyes off of you with his brother right at his side. So don't be foolish, and have a little more faith."

"I know... I know, trust me. After our kiss, I thought there was no way he couldn't feel something towards me. But... What if things change between us? What if something goes wrong? I.. I don't want to lose him, Robin." Her lips began to tremble slightly and she couldn't refrain the tears that began to spill down her cheeks.