1

A/N The front cover is what she looks like, accept she has this tattoo on one of her head tails. The tattoo is a grayish color. Also, i don't know what a trigger is, but this dream is a little dark. so.......there you go. Warning.

"Zara!" I rubbed my eyes and groaned. "Five more minutes." I rolled over, and snuggled deeper into my blanket. "ZARA HELP!!!" MY eyes burst open, i leaped out of bed, and instinctively snatched my lightsaber of my belt. I was in my room, and it was dark. "Zara......"A crackly whisper said. "Who's there?!" i yelled. silence.I walked toward the wall and placed my hand against it. My hand slopped into a dripping mess of warm thin liquid, which was now sliding down my wrist. I gasped, and turned my lightsaber on a a light source. All i saw was red. all over my hand, and all over the wall. Streaks on the walls, and puddles on the floor, all pointing out the door. I began panting, and rushed out the door. Following the trails of red. "Zeb? Chopper? This isn't funny!" Nothing. "Hera? Kannan? Sabine where are you?!" The blood trail stopped at the lounge door.  'Yes. b-blood.' I told myself. I took a deep breath in, and a deep breath out. I opened the door, and frantically waved my lightsaber around. "Who's there!!! Show yourself!!" The lights flickered on, surprising me. "Z-Zara?" i spun around, and rushed to the table. there lay Hera. sitting in a pile of blood protruding from her side. "H-Hera!" i stuttered, coming to her side. "W-who did this?" She didn't have to answer. "I did." I slowly turned around, and came face to face with myself. My lightsaber was opened, and flashing. My hand was bloodied and to my horror, i was holding a limp form. He had brown hair and a beard. his teal eyes open wide in shock. "NO!" i yelled "Kannan no!" The other me laughed. "oh. oh yes!!!!!!!" she dropped Kannan's limp form and ran toward me, a malicious look in her eyes. She growled and her lightsaber turned red. "I WILL END YOU!!!!!!!" she screeched. Everything went dark, and with a sound of lightning, a flashing silhouette of a howling wolf (A/N: See pic above. And yes, its the same as her tattoo.) peirced the darkness.

____

Zara groaned and rubbed at her head, as she floated back to consciousness. "Just a dream." She said calmly. "Just a dream." She'd been having that dream forever now, and it felt like the wolf was branded into her mind. The Ghost jolted, telling her the others had gotten back from their mission. She hopped out of bed, smiling at the spray painted crossed out storm trooper helmets on the wall. She got dressed, put her blaster into the holster, and hung her lightsaber on her belt.

 She got dressed, put her blaster into the holster, and hung her lightsaber on her belt

Once she was dressed, she hopped out of her room, and stumbled down the hallway to the cockpit

Once she was dressed, she hopped out of her room, and stumbled down the hallway to the cockpit. She bust through the door, and shoved Kannan out of the copilot seat. "Move." she then turned to Hera. "Looking for a hyperspace route?" Zara began flipping switched, and pressing a few buttons while talking. "Seems exciting, what happened while i was gone?" Kannan gestured to a security camera showing Zeb, Sabine, Chopper, and a young blue haired boy. "He did." Zara chuckled. "Haha! Kannan do you feel it?" Kannan got up, grumbling. "Oh yeah! i feel the love." He grabbed Zara's arm, and playfully shoved her out of her seat. "Now move. I can copilot just a good as you." Zara scoffed "Whatever." and walked out the door. She jogged down the hallway, and slid down a bright yellow ladder. When she got down, she burst out laughing. Zeb was on top of the boy, who was demanding to be gifted oxygen. "GET. OFF!! Cant. breathe!" She chuckled, and slightly moved her fingers, giving Zeb a bit of a Force nudge, before he got off. "I'm not that heavy in THIS gravity." The boy groaned. "Ugh. Not the weight, the smell!" Zara looked at the boy, and focused. FOCUS. She directed some power over to the boy. The source searched, until it found what it wanted."Ezra!" A woman said in his memories. "Ezra darling, come here." A small blue haired toddler struggled to get on his feet, but with the help of a smiling man, suceeded.  'Ezra.' Zara thought. 'His name is Ezra.' She rubbed her head and groaned. That was something Kannan told her she wasn't ready for. Maybe he was right. She opened her eyes, just in time to see Zeb chuck the boy into a storage unit, and stand in front of the door. "Ezra." she said softly to Sabine. "His name is Ezra Bridger."

Authors note: Sorry for a short chapter! For the headpiece, imagine the goggles are black. Also, the art of her outfit isn't mine! It belongs to Shoguneagle. Then for her outfit, just add a generic blaster like Kannans. So anyway! I know this story is trash, so please keep nasty comments to yourself.  I might not update regularly, maybe every two days. MAYBE! I hope you enjoy the rest of the story! Bye my minimal readers!

-Arianna