Trip to the Butterfly Mansion

Izuku POV:

"Keep moving! You think a demon's going to let you take a break!? Their purpose is to slaughter you!" About a month has passed since I entered into the school to watch over both Uraraka and yaoyorozu as well as teach them to become Demon Slayers. For the most part, I was able to teach Uraraka the basics of the stances  Wind Breathing works around from my past knowledge. Yaoyorozu's was a little more difficult, but I was able to get some simple stances out of probably a two hour long talk with Mitsuri. I did have to do this away from everyone though since it would look sketchy if I was to talk with a girl nobody knew. I have enough problems with that Ashido girl trying to think I'm dating Uraraka and Yaoyorozu since we spend a decent amount of time together, I don't need her thinking something else and spreading rumors about me to make my job harder. Right now, I have them both working with Nichirine Swords made solely for Demon Slayers in training. I was surprised when I found out there's a difference between the ones real Demon Slayers get and the ones that apprentices get. Then again, I can see why since so many don't survive Final Selection.

"AH!" I noticed Uraraka stop with her ankle twisted a bit. "DAMMIT!"

"You ok?" I walk towards her to see her wincing a bit.

"Yeah. It's just these stances are really painful on my wrists and ankles. Is Wind Breathing really this hard?"

"From what I'm told, it's far more wild most others. Consider the five base forms similar to this. Water is calm and flowing, Fire is a strong offensive, wind is extremely wild, earth is extremely strength base and lightning is speed specified. All focus on the same concept, but the methods are extremely different."

"What does Love Breathing fall under then?" Yaoyorozu asked for me to explain the side branches.

"As more Demon Slayers came into the picture, some fell into a category of they could use one of the five styles somewhat, but not enough to qualify as a Demon Slayer. As such, they decided to create a different one using the knowledge they know of the base Breathing Style they learned as foundation. Love Breathing is a direct descendant of Flame Breathing."

Yaoyorozu looked at her weapon and seemed as if she got the match. "When you think about it and take out the nimbleness I need, it does make sense with the style."

"Exactly. By the way, we'll be leaving for the weekend starting after training tonight. Nezu's already aware of this so it's not worth talking to him about it."

"Wait, where?"

I turned to Uraraka to answer her. "The Butterfly Mansion." In the time I trained with them, I explained a little more about my life while also keeping the part of being half demon out. I explained about the Kocho sisters and how they were my teachers and Shinobu still acts as a guardian for me as well as a physician who I regularly need to go to. I went to sit back on a rock before continuing. "I was also told Shinazugawa and Mi-I mean Kanroji, are both on leave at the same time and able to help give you the basics a little better."

"....Why did you just almost call miss Kanroji by her first name?" Yaoyorozu questioned me before a thought popped up in my head of what Mitsuri would say if I tried to ignore this for the future.

'Why would Izuku call me by my first name? It's because he's the man I plan to marry!'

The thought of Mitsuri doing that would immediately have me lose a lot of respect among my students to answer. "Well umm...she's a close friend that helped me go out on missions with our other friend Iguro and his companion Kaburamaro."

"Kaburamaro?" Both questioned me with an explanation about him.

"He's a snake that Iguro holds around his neck. He's a very loyal companion that I like a lot." They understood for me to clear my throat. "If you have time to talk, then you have time to train. TRAIN UNTIL IT NEARLY KILLS YOU!"