Tsukuyomi

Izuku POV:

I started to lose my sense of sight shortly after hearing the offer I was given. Everything on me hurt. I could hardly move anything to see what looked like snow fall down above me. 'Is this...Am I going to die?'

"Izuku." I heard my father's voice to quickly turn and see him along with Tsubasa and Izumi. I had also seen a smaller version of me in my father's arms holding him tightly. "Our family has a very special tradition. Once every year under the light of the first full moon, our house head's wife will offer a dance to Tsukuyomi. The moon god. In our lineage, it's said he had made a woman of our family his wife and would always visit her on the first full moon of every year. He was so taken by our predecessor's dance that she was asked every year if she could dance, and every year she did. One day, she died and Tsukuyomi was met not by his wife, but daughter who told him of the horrible news. As a parting wish, our ancestor asked her daughter to dance like she had for Tsukuyomi. He was so saddened by the loss, but happy to know the dance he and his beloved shared together was not forgotten. And as such, it is your mother's as well as Tsubasa's future wife or Izumi's role going forward to give the dance."

I remembered this night so vividly in the past. My mother stood in the middle of the freezing cold as we watched her dance. she wore traditional shrinemaiden robes with a dark purple sash over her shoulders and a similar dark purple face covering while standing in the middle of torches, swinging what looked like a bell and a bunch of rice grain in her hands. The dance was beautiful to the point none of us could look away. As the moon shined, it showed mom dancing as if Tsukuyomi himself wanted to make her dance visible to everyone. 'Our family's...dance.'

"No matter what, Izuku. We'll always see you as our family. Even when we aren't around one another, you'll still be family to us."

In reality, 3rd person POV:

Izuku started to wake up and see him have less chains on him than before with the Twelve Kizuki member in front of him. "So you've woken up. How about becoming a demon now. You already know that it's pointless fighting."

"*sigh* Why did I fight all these years? I had so much effort given to be here. So why did I even think that the offer was good?"

"What are you talking about? Give me your answer." 

Izuku grabbed onto what chains were still connected to him before cutting through with his broken Nichirin sword. Once free, he grabbed his second and began breathing in with a different style of breathing. 'Mom. I don't know how elegant I can be. Also, this wasn't made to fight. But if I'm going out, I'll offer this dance to you and everyone.' "You think I'd be that pathetic to accept your offer? I'm a Demon Slayer through and through and no matter what you say or offer, that won't change." Izuku ran at the demon with her laughing hysterically.

"YOU HONESTLY THINK YOU CAN BEAT ME WITH THOSE BROKEN SWORDS!? FINE! I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE LAST FEW SECONDS OF LIFE AS YOU JUST RUINED YOUR CHANCES! CHAINS OF HADES!" Several chains came out from underground to come right at Izuku. "ENJOY DEATH YOU LITTLE BRAT!" His breath exhaled for what looked like cold air to come out. In a single slash, the chains froze over and shattered with little to no issue. "I don't know what you did, BUT IT WON'T CHANGE ANYTHING!" Several chains came from the demon for Izuku to keep slashing at them and shattering them when they were turned to ice.

Trying to regain distance, the demon pulled back into the forest with Izuku hot on her trail. "DAMNED BRAT!" Several other demons started coming at him for Izuku to move as if he was dancing similar to his mother's Kagura to slice through their necks and kill the demons.