-𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3-

*Jeannie's POV*

That's when I saw her, I instantly knew it wasn't the first time.. I knew Lana from somewhere..

Lana.. Lana.. does it ring a bell Jeannie ?

As we chatted together with her sister, I learnt that she is a worldwide known singer.
Of fucking course Lana Del Rey.

I probably did see her on TV, or heard her voice on the radio.

She seems quite nervous for a celebrity, so I do try my best to make her relax, maybe physical contact wasn't the best idea because she got even more nervous afterwards

After drinking another glass of champagne I felt slightly drunk and decided to pour myself a glass of water.

I've been drinking to cope with loneliness , not the best coping mechanism

I sit down on the sofa, this time further from Lana and look at Chuck

"Chuck , aren't you the one who talked to me about helping one of your relatives with songwriting"

Lana gives a discreet cough, I suddenly understand. Am I gonna help the Lana Del Rey ?

Chuck replies " Well, yes.."

Lana cuts her off "okay here it is, it's me. I've got no inspiration, I've done everything I could. I can't even hold a pen anymore without feeling sick and guilty. I- I need h-"

She closes her mouth. Help ? Is that what she wanted to say ?

I stroke her thigh to give her some reassurance
God she seems even more nervous now. I pull my hand away

"Listen Lana, I'd be delighted to help you, work with you on what's going on in your mind and in your life"

She smiles but I can see desperation through her glassy eyes

I say confidently " I'm down if you're down"

She locks her eyes with mine it feels like everything around us is spinning, and the buzz isn't helping.

She mouths "I'm down"

Chuck's cheers brings me down on earth

"WOOHOOO I'm so proud of you sis, thank you again Jeannie" she says as she throws herself in my arms

I give Chuck a considerate hug and I look over her shoulder, I see Lana looking at me with piercing -and dare I say- lustful eyes, she looks away as she catches me staring back at her.

As Chuck sits back down I whisper to Lana "Thank you for your trust we'll make the most of it I promise"

I could've sworn I saw her shivering as I whispered those words

"Thank you" she says looking down with a shy smile

After a bit more of chatter, Chuck looks at her watch and says "Lana we should go it's past midnight and I have a few photoshoots to do tomorrow, early morning"

Lana answers "oh yes, of course" and gets up

I do the same and I suddenly notice what she is wearing isn't adapted to the temperature anymore, it's gotten cold outside

"Honey don't you want my jacket it's cold outside"

She stutters, the pet name ? "Oh d-don't worry Jeann-"

I cut her off  "You know what ? Actually, take it." I say confidently. I put my black leather jacket over her shoulders and she slips her arms in the long sleeves.

"Aww thank you" she says getting all shy once again

She comes towards me and hugs me, I hug her tight inhaling the sweet cinnamon scent.

"Give me your phone ?" she says hesitantly

Flustered, I do as she says, unlock my phone and hand it to her, she thanks me and casually type something. She then shows me the screen

"Here is my phone number, text me !" she says, smiling

"I'll , no worries" I wink at her

She looks away, all shy once again

Chuck coughs, interrupting whatever was happening between Lana and I

"Back off Jeannie's mine"

I laugh uncontrollably "You're so straight Chuck, straighter than a ruler"

She scoffs "I know but if I were into girls , you'd be the very first one on the list babyyy » accentuating the 'y' of 'baby' making it sound ridiculous

I roll my eyes "How lovely" I say sarcastically

I turn my attention back to Lana "I'll text you, get home safe you two"

She nods and we say our goodbyes to each other.

Once they're gone I gather my belongings and talk to my managers then leave.

During the ride to my house I decide to put on some music and type "Lana Del Rey" her voice is so angelic I could die ugh.

The Greatest started to play and nostalgia submerged me. God, she is such a great artist and songwriter how am I going to help her ?

After listening to some of her song I came to the conclusion that they are mainly about love, memories and personal experiences.

I'm sure she's had many relationships. I mean it's Lana Del Rey. Who wouldn't want to date her ?

I wonder how would she write about a woman. The female gaze is something I'm passionated about, the way she describes men makes me want to date one even though I could never.

How women perceive women in a romantic way is attractive.

Why'd she write about a woman in anyway she is the straightest female artist on Earth

I enter my house get ready for bed and gather my last thoughts.

God,I love women.

A/N :
Hellooooo , so this chapter is a bit shorter than the others because I wanted to focus mainly on Lana's and Jeannie's interaction !!
and and and it's from Jeannie's pov and differents pov in a story are so interesting
Also Jeannie is super gay hence relatable.
Have a nice day/night/whatever

-Lottie