Pika Pals

(Villager)

"Blah, it's too hot...", I groaned, getting a fan from my pockets.

"Yeah, it's way too hot to do anything.", Little Mac licked his popsicle.

"Come on. This weather will help us burn more calories!"

Both of us stared at Wii Fit, who shrugged and ran off towards the gym.

"Hey, can I have some of that?", I asked, mentioning the popsicle.

"Eww, no! That's not clean."

"Come on, we're basically family now."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Pika!"

"Pika?", Little Mac looked to his right and so did I. There, jumping and running around, was the familiar yellow rat from the Pokémon place.

"Pikachu!", I hopped and ran towards the Pokémon. He always seems to make me happy, even if it's way too hot or if I was depressed. Pikachu climbed up my torso and sat on my head. I looked around and saw everyone slumped and slowly walking under the intense heat.

"Man", I said to myself out loud. "I wish the mansion wouldn't be so hot..."

I felt ruffling in my hair and saw a yellow fur ball run off into the distance. "Wonder what his problem is...", Little Mac said, throwing away his stick.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been an hour since Pikachu left, and nothing got better. Everything was burning, including my hair. Since the heat got so bad, me and Mac had to cover in the shade of a tree that I grew.

"Do you feel that?", Little Mac finally spoke, getting up from his lying position.

"No I d- Nope never mind I feel it."

The ground shook a bit and I lost balance, falling on my tush. When I got back up, I couldn't believe my eyes.

Pikachu was in front of a crowd full of ice and water Pokémon. It was amazing, species ranging from Vanillite to Greninja.

"Pika-Pikachu!", the Pokémon yelled. The others began to do incredible things, from making a beam of ice and making it snow.

"W-WOAH!!!", Little Mac yelled, putting of his sweater and sweatpants. "This is fun!"

I put on my winter clothes on and walked up to Pikachu.

"Thanks for saving us from the heat, Pikachu. You're the best."

"Pik Pik-Pika-Pikachu!"