The Quiet, Little Village.

AUTHORS NOTE
I'm sorry guys! My brain is weird and obsessed with Smash! It makes weird ideas and crack ships. I hope you enjoy and you better like the Point of View, because the whole story will mostly be in that, I might think otherwise though.
Stay Fabulous! ~Coolio
-----------------------------

Hello.
My name is Villager. Vil for short.
My parents thought it was a good name, since they thought it had a lot more meaning than just a name for someone living in a village.
And guess what?
I'm mayor of a village. My assistant, Isabelle, let me change the name of the place, so I named it Smashville, named after the competitive show Super Smash Bros.
It airs on TV rarely, but when they do, the series lasts for about a year, maybe more.
I always wanted to go there and meet the competitors. That's why I always sent in entry requests, wanting to fight alongside the others.
I practice at home, using the items I bought here at "Nook's Cranny", which upgraded into a three floor building. I don't have much, though, only using some Fireworks, Bowling Balls, Saplings, Punching Gloves, and this Balloon Fight Hat I won from a fortune cookie, but they still worked as weapons. I was in the middle of practicing, Smash Bros was told to air around a few weeks from now, when I heard a knock on the door.

Opening it, I saw nobody. But I did hear and see that my mailbox had mail. That's weird, I already got my mail, but I decided to check it anyways. Reaching my hand in, I felt one envelope and after pulling it out, I saw that familiar symbol I saw every time I turned the TV on, excited for that one show.

I opened it carefully, pulling out the letter, careful not to ruin anything, and began to read the text out loud.

"Dear Villager,
It has come to our attention that you have been yearning to participate in the rare competition known as Smash Bros, judging by the many entry requests. We are happy to tell you that you are invited! You will play alongside many other newcomers, including the Wii Fit Trainer and Rock, or Megaman. Take these train tickets and get here around 8 o'clock pm. Don't let us down!
The Hand Brothers
P.S.
Bring Isabelle, as she will be participating as an assist trophy."

Squealing in delight I pulled out two tickets from the envelope, tossing the letter aside and running towards Town Hall, about to inform my friend about the big news.
-----------------------------

"OMIGOSH! I still can't believe I'm gonna be an assist trophy, mayor! I already asked Tortimer if he can fill in while we're gone. Let's just hope Pelly and Pete can help keep things in order and help him.", Isabelle said, looking out the window. "I brought so much fruit to give out to the others!", She pulled out a basket of fruit from her pocket, ranging from Peaches to Cherries. I got to admit, the Able Sisters must have a lot of skill to make pockets that can fit almost anything in them.

I checked my pockets to make sure I had everything, and I heard the intercom speak.

"You have arrived to Smash Bros Manor. Have a wonderful time and Good Luck!"

I grabbed Isabelle's paw and ran out the train doors.

Oh this year is gonna be a good one!