"Wait!" I was pulled away, feeling the latch on my head snapped open. "What are you planning?!" I was scared, only one person I knew could get in so easily after the start of this mess and I hoped it was not who I thought it was.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I drove up against the high walls, leaning the bike against it.

I stood on it and jumped, grabbing on the ledge.

I hissed, the razor wire on it slicing through part of my implants but I still pulled myself up and stepped on it and off the other side.

"There!! One got in!" 

"Come at me." I said, pulling the monowire out. "And suffer my wrath."

I ran towards them, before I even noticed, their movements slower, they were still fast but the Sandevistan was faster.

I looped the wire around the nearest guard's arm, zigzagging between them and wrapping them.

I wanted to do more but I knew I couldn't over do it, I am not used to the Sandevistan and could pass out again from it.

So I let it simmer down and let the world go along on normal time.

I yanked the monowire in, cleaving the arm off the first man, slicing the head off the next, pulling the wire through the mid section of the third and taking the legs off the last one.

"I now get it." I said, the Sandevistan is amazing.

I reactivated it tho as the turret on the guard building turned to me, the laser of it aiming right at my head.

And I ran towards the big building, slicing through the men and women I passed so they'd be less trouble on our way out.

The bullets were almost hitting me, there is no human reacting time there, pure machine, forcing me to run as fast as I could, dodging left and right. 

I stopped and pressed my back against the side of the building, hearing bullets 'ting' off the bullet proof building.

I lifted a hand to my face, rubbing the blood away from my nose, I slightly pushed it to get to cover.

I glanced out and ducked away instantly, bullets hitting just where my head was.

The holos popped up, turning from red to green at dazzling speeds, a new one popping open in its place.

I lashed to monowire out, slicing through the nearing soldiers, this is the highest grade there is, nothing can hold out against it.

I need to have the turret stop targeting me before every single person notices me and I'm done for.

"Come on!" I doubled down on the hacking, getting through the protections of it and it was under my control.

Now that it wouldn't shoot me I could run forwards and through the metal door.

"Rip and tear them apart." I said, before letting got of the turret's control I set it on auto targeting on all that had a Militech on it.

I touched the control panel, forcing the gate closed.

I tried to call Zyber up as jogged down the halls of the facility, there is a powerful Jammer around the base but once inside I should be able to contact those inside it.

"Come on idiot, answer!" I said, a cold chill rolling down my spine as there was no answer. "Please answer dammit!"

Not only that but I wasn't actually met with any resistance in my advances, nothing got in my way.

I entered a long and wide hallway with glass paneling on the sides.

I walked down this hallway, catching my breath as I rang her again.

All the room contained either a dead person or one clearly psycho.

I arrived to the half closed panel on the back of the hallway, I crouched down, peeking under it before making up my mind and crawling under it.

"Welcome!" I yanked the monowire tight between my hands but couldn't see who talked until the ceiling opened and a wide screen came down.

One it was a simple man, looking oddly average in this world of ours, even minimal cyberware.

"It is so nice of you to visit us! We learnt so much about you! We should actually thank you, if it wasn't for you Arasaka's secrets would have never gotten out!" The speakers blared around the room.

I gritted my teeth, lashing upwards, breaking one of the speakers.

"Oooof feisty!"

"Where's Zyber?! You have no right of holding a person captive against their will!! Much less as a test subject!"

"The Zybervistan? Ah, you must be that crew she mentioned.... This will be fun. You want her? There, have at it! I really want to see what will become of this."

The screen was yanked in the ceiling really fast and something else was dropped in, kicking up the dust of the ruble of the machines already being destroyed in the room.

I looked over my shoulder at the panel that slammed close behind me, locking me in here.

"Shit." I pulled on the monowire, ready to fight but I stopped right away. "No way..." I breathed out... No...