Page One | Sludge Villain

Start from the beginning

Sludge Villain: "W-what are you?" The villain is speechless as he can't believe seeing a strong quirk in this boy.

Y/N: "Your death!" The deep voice in Y/N spoke as the sludge villain can only felt someone punched him down below, revealing Y/N in pure anger. "You better put him down or I'll force you!" He said as he did a combo move on the sludge villain, freeing Izuku from his grasps.

Izuku took cover behind the angry Y/N, as both Y/N and the sludge villain felt someone on the other exit.

???: "It's all right now, young man." The man said from behind the sludge villain, as he took a step forward. "Why? Because I AM HERE!" 

The sludge villain shoots out his tendrils but all of them missed as Y/N, still in his awakened nine tails form punched the sludge villain above, with All Might dealing the final blow.

All Might: "Texas... SMASH!"

 SMASH!"

The great wind pressure from the punch, making the sludge villain to flew outside of the tunnel as All Might grabbed Izuku to safety from the wind. With Y/N grabbing himself unto something to hold on. After that scene, All Might and Izuku saw Y/N's power slowly diminishing as Y/N had no more power to stand up nor to speak.

Y/N: "I-Izuku..." He is going to fall on the ground but he is caught by All Might. "Ow... what happened?" He clutches his head in pain, looking confused. With All Might's eyes staring at him, greatly shocked that he can't remember what've happened earlier.