Chapter Fifty One.

Start from the beginning

She didn't have to go far because when she turned around, she saw that Kyler had Miguel pushed against a wall and holding him their. He was punching him hard in the ribs.  She glared a killer glare. "Hey, you fucking tosser!"

When Kyler looked at her, miguel took the opportunity to lean his head back and hit him in the nose. Kyler stumbled and punched Miguel across the face.

Sydney let out a cry and kicked kyler square in the back with her heel. She grabbed his shoulder and pushed him into the wall. "Don't touch him!"

"Gt off me, crazy bitch!" Kyler shouted grabbed her arm, spinning her around so that she took his place on the wall and he punched her in the face.

She felt bloody rushing down her nose.

Almost instantly, Miguel grabbed him and dragged him off of her. He cried out and flipped over, attempting to hold Kyler into the ground but Kyler quickly got back up.

"Come on. Come on!" He taunted. "Come on, Rhea!"

The couple nodded at each other and Miguel kicked his leg forward, hitting Kyler in the stomach and he stumbled backwards into Sydney. She pushed him forward and Miguel grabbed him again,  flipping him over so that he was crouched above him and he hit him the face, knocking him out.

Sydney smiled with heavy breathing. That's my boy.

"Thanks for the motivation," Miguel mumbled. He stood up and looked at his girlfriend and saw the blood rushing down her face. "Holy shit, Syd,"

She shook her head but he still cupped her face. "I'm fine. I'm okay,"

He turned her head side to side carefully and examined any injures. "I'm sorry."

Sydney shook her head again and cupped his face as well. "Remember when you said we would make a good team?"

Miguel nodded.

She smirked. "Still think that?"

He smiled. "Absolutely."

she giggled and Miguel kissed her forehead.

The fight was finally over

The fight was finally over. Or, that's what they thought. Everyone ran inside the dojo to see Tory and Sam standing face to face.

"Guys, stop!" Miguel shouted.

"Tory, the fight's over." Eli declared.

"It's not over," Tory objected. "This will never be over, Larusso? You hear me?"

"You know where to find me." Sam hissed.

"Tory,"

Everyone turned around to see Charlie standing in the doorway. He looked at the girl sadly and stepped forward, making everyone back up. "Tory, it's over."