Chapter 1 part 2

A/N: I updated the story info, changed some words and two of the characters pictures. So go check that out if you want :)

"So, who's ganna wake him?"
One of the three men towering over Jack asked aloud in a whisper. They looked back and fourth between one another, before looking back at Jack.
"Elie you should do it"

The only male in the room with a suit on, known as Elie lifted and eyebrow at the one who spoke. Elie was the oldest of the three, and the most responsible.
"Why should i?" He asked.
Nash and Archer looked at each other knowingly.
"Because you have the least frightening face out of us all"

With this comment Elie sighed aloud. "Fair enough" Elie leaned down and placed his large hand on Jack's shoulder. He shook it lightly. Jack stirred but didn't wake, Elie chuckled at the cuteness and tried again.

This time Jack woke up slowly, he sat up rubbing his sleepy eyes while in a haze. A few seconds passed while Jack processed the scene infront of his eyes. Then his brain clicked back into reality and he gasped. He sprung himself off the couch so he was standing upright.

"At ease soldier" Archer chuckled. Smiling down at the little Jack as he patted his head gently. Jack pouted then relized he should introduce himself. "Hi... I'm jack" he stated. The men chuckled before responding "we know" Then Elie lifted his wrist and checked his watch.

"We should get on the road, we've got a long ride ahead of us. We can finish formalities on the way"
The others nodded their heads in agreement. Archer and Elie headed for the door. Jack started taking a step when one of his new caregivers walked infront of him.  Jacks cg squatted infront of Jack. "Im Nash, it's nice to meet you kiddo" he said

Jack smiled "nice to meet you too!" Nash chuckled as he stood back up and outstretched his hand towards jack. "Come on Jacky let's go get in the car" Nash said waiting for Jack to take his hand.

Jack hesitated before sliding his small delicate hand into Nash's large one. Looking up at Nash smiling, they walked out of the room, following Archer and elie. Jack looked around the hospital as they made their way to the exit.

Suddenly Jack started stressing about everything. He worried if it'd work out between him and his caregivers. He worried about how expensive his medical bills are due to all his medications. He worried about the long drive and the future conversations.

Suddenly Jack felt himself slipping into little space. Slowly he lost track of his thoughts and could only feel his emotions. He felt small, tired, confused and well... he felt like crying.

So that's what  he did. Tears slowly started sliding down his cheeks and landing on the concrete floor of the parking lot. Jack looked around just realizing that he was now in the parking lot. He also relized that all three of his caregivers were stopped in their tracks.

All of them were looking at him, concern covered their faces. Then one of them started talking. "Jack? Jack darling what's wrong?" Elie was bending down to look at Jack while his hand cupped jacks cheek.

He felt elie's calloused thumb brush away tears as they streamed down his cheeks. Jack wanted to tell them but didn't know how, all he could muster out was a small whisper "paci..."

Elie turned to Archer who was behind him "love can you get jacks pacifier? It should be in his hello kitty backpack, top pocket."
Archer nodded and opened the car door, grabbing the hello kitty backpack and retreaving the pacifier.

"Archer nodded and opened the car door, grabbing the hello kitty backpack and retreaving the pacifier

Archer handed the pacifier to Elie who then turned back to Jack. "Here ya go little one, here's your paci" Elie said gently while rubbing jacks head. Archer walked to Jack and smiled at him "A little better now?"

Jack nodded as he lifted his sleeve about to wipe his nose on it. "Ah-ah! Here use a tissue kiddo" Nash said suddenly from behind Jack while whipping the snot from jacks nose, folding it in half he pressed it against jacks nose.

"Can you blow for me little one?" Jack nodded slightly then blew with all his might into the tissue. "Good job!" Nash praised Jack while patting his head. Elie walked over to the other two. "Alright everything's in the truck are we ready to go?" Elie asked the boys.

Archer and Nash nodded then turned to Jack "you ready to go kiddo?" Jack nodded, lifting his arms at the closest one to him and making grabby hands, indicating he wanted to be picked up. Archer chuckled then lifted Jack off of the ground, bringing him over to the car and setting him in his carseat.

Once Jack was buckled in and handed a ziplock bag of gold fish and a bottle filled with juice, the rest got in the car. "Alrighty let's get this show on a roll" Elie sayed cheerfully.

A/N: hiya kiddos! I hope u liked the second official chapter of daddys's little one.
Any criticism is welcomed!
I'm thinking about doing different povs, what do you guys think?

Have a lovely day little ones! ^^ Thank you for reading my story.