Answer #30

Me: Hello everybody! We have reached out 30th answer!

KITT: Correct.

Me: Anyways, today we have a solo question for-

KARR: *rolls in* Oh great, who let the production line model in?

KITT: Hey-!

Me: *coughs* ANYWAYS!- We have a solo question for KARR-

KARR: Naturally.

Me: I'm not even going to try and say a full sentence at this point...

magicbadjames

KARR: Oh yes, that

KARR: Oh yes, that... *bitter tone*

Me: Editor team you know what to do!

(KITT (editor) Note: Editor team? You mean single editor? Any who, this video does not belong to us, Knight Rider 1982)

Me; And there's the clip!

KARR: Of course, you obviously see me 'blow up' but that's just not true. I really don't wish to say this in front of my look alike, but those pieces that flew during the explosion was just some excess metal. I was very beaten up afterwards, however, in ways you didn't see. I needed many replacement parts, in which I managed to get in times I was off-screen, and I had to suffer through it until I was able to get the parts, and still managed to run smoothly.

KITT: So it was all below the surface?

KARR: Indeed.

Me: Or he's lying and truely has no idea how he survived.

KARR: How dare you- I am telling the truth.

KITT: I hate to back him up, but he is.

(Not editors note, actual writers not here xD: Now don't take this answer as facts, I just purely speculated, although it still makes no sense XD)

Me: Well, that was an intriguing answer. Thank you, KARR.

KARR: You're welcome..

KITT: Can I please get out of here now?

Herbie: *pops in out of nowhere* Yep, let's go!

KITT: Where..?

Herbie: I'm dying to race, come on there's a dirt track just a mile down the road!

KITT: Ok then-

KARR: Can I 'tag along'?

KITT: *turns to face KARR*

Me: *watches intensely*

KITT: Of course, just don't plot our demise.

KARR: Deal.

*They leave*

*Michael pops the corner out of nowhere*

Michael: Finally, I was hoping that this would help them bond.

Me: Aren't you still worried KARR will go dark side?

Michael: Oh terrified, I'm just hoping this will help, and we can get KARR in for reprogramming.

Me: If he'll allow it...

Michael: He just needs to trust someone... Remember, KITT was able to have his programming changed because he trusted Bonnie, even when she was mind controlled.

Me: But did that not change the dominant program?

Michael: They just didn't think to change that... They only changed his personality and who he responded to.

Me: Huh. Ok then.

*To Be Continued*

(Writer Note: Yeah, threw that in there for fun, don't know if I'll make anything of it but hey, what the heck)