Sweater • Noah x Female Reader (FLUFF)

My own request.

Noah and Y/N are on their first date. Y/N gets a little cold, and Noah lends her his sweater. They then end up cuddling. :)

~~~

I sat on the checkered red and white blanket laying on the ground next to my boyfriend, Noah. Noah and I have recently started dating, and it's now our first date. I couldn't be more happier.

"You alright, Y/N? You need anything?" Noah suddenly asked me.

I looked at him and gave him a warm smile. "I'm alright, Noah, thanks. Although, can I have a sandwich?"

Noah reached his hand into the basket and pulled out the sandwich I picked out for our picnic date. He handed it to me and smiled.

We ate for a few minutes in silence. Suddenly, I started to get a bit cold. I shivered quietly.

Noah looked over at me and noticed. "Are you okay, Y/N?"

I smiled. "I'm fine, Noah. I promise, I'm okay." I tried to lie. It was very obvious when I shivered again.

Noah let out a sigh and started to take off the sweater he was wearing. "Noah, it's fine, seriously." I tried to stop him while reaching out my hand.

Noah refused to not give me his sweater, and I blushed slightly when he slipped it on me. "You look so beautiful, Y/N. I love you so much. You're the only person I'll ever love," He then laid down on the blanket, and pulled me close. We were cuddling by now.

"I hope you know that. I love you. I could repeat that a million times and never get tired of saying it." Noah continued on. At this point, my face was on fire. How did I get so damn lucky?

"I love you too, Noah. You're also the only person I only want to be with. I wish we could lie here forever. Please never let me go." I replied, holding onto Noah like my life depended on it.

Noah chuckled at my clinginess. "I will. I always will."

He gave me a sweet and gentle kiss. Minor, but full of love and passion. We laid there for the rest of the night stargazing and cuddling with each other. Best first date ever.

Sooooo... How was it? Was it good? This is my first oneshot story, so I apologize if it's not the greatest. Hope you guys have a good rest of your day/afternoon/night. <3