Dead on arrival (S3: Ep4)

Having been caught in a raid, Meggy jumped to the top of the deck as the ship spun in circles, taking shots at the other. As they moved to board, she aimed down the barrel of one of her derringer's and shot someone into a game over as the docking board appeared.

Tari: Alright me Maties, let's get 'em!

Laughing with the others, Meggy unknowingly left Tari in the dust a she leapt past and started fighting the crew of the opposing ship.

What followed was absolute carnage. Marko took joy in fighting the crew, fending them off alongside Lamar with ease. Theo easily overpowered most of them as he threw people overboard, smashing on top of them like A giant rock.

Meggy found her prey in a sword-buckler, reading his weapon.

Meggy: Aw, look at your cool weapon! Maybe you should try getting some good hits though, here, let me count.

The guy started taking wild swings as she dodged effortlessly.

Meggy: Nope! (Dodges) Not once! (Dodges) Are you even Trying? (Dodges) This is starting to get pathetic!

Having enough toying, she kneecapped the player's avatar with her guns before grabbing him in a hug and flexing his head into the ground with a back tilt. She kicked him over the side, all with his friends as Theo, Lamar and Marko got everyone else.

She looked behind her though as saw Tari looking down. She frowned, knowing Tari would've loved to help if she could, but her ability to do so was hindered by the fact her Meta runner vision was glitched. She just walked up and put a hand on her cheek.

Meggy: It's okay Sweetheart, you'll get the next ship.

Tari: Yeah...i guess.

Marko laughed as he gave Theo a playful arm shove, Lamar re-emerging from the main reload room with a chest of loot.

Marko: Haha, whole crew down! Their loot is ours boys!

Not needing another ship and finding no more loot available, they took their winnings and went on their way. Marko started looking through the chest and handed out valuables, getting himself a new Axe-Gun and handing Theo two bags of loot.

Theo: Oh Boy, killing is so rewarding in this game!

Lamar: Hey Meggy, found something I thought you'd like!

Lamar tossed her a cache of bullets, labels as incendiary bullets.

Meggy: Woah, I can barely find these nowadays! Great for blowing up barrels of gunpowder.

Lamar: When did you need to do that?

Meggy: Uh...ask 10 year old me who made the mistake of wearing headphones to play. I couldn't hear anything for the next 12 hours.

Lamar chuckled. Tari went searching for something and got a swashbuckling sword, but Marko's little robot friend snatched it from her.

Marko: Are you a swashbuckler Blue?

Tari: Uh-

Marko: Didn't think so. YOU get this spare rifle I found!

Marko handed her a golden sniper rifle, Meggy looking with a frown as Tari angrily snatched it.

Tari: Ugh, I know how to play the game Marko!

Marko: Do ya? I saw you miss more shots then Gary when he's talking to girls online. (Talking to Gary outside) And don't pretend like I'm not right!