ミ★ 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 11 ★彡

Start from the beginning

❦❦❦

The day was finally over! You had another class with All Might today. It was pretty much a race over some kinda obstacle course. You won your race up against Aoyama, Yaomomo and Ojiro. 

Shoto and you were walking home together as usual, but he's been quiet the whole time. Actually, he's kinda been quiet all day. You know he doesn't really even talk all that much but he is just a lot more quiet than usual. You asked what was wrong but he just said he was fine. You stopped asking after some time just in case he didn't wanna talk about it yet. 

You reached your house and said bye to him. "Y/n, can I ask you something?" You turned around and nodded. "Do you... like Bakugo?" HUH?! The question threw you off guard, you really weren't expecting that. "What? No, I don't he's just a friend." He nodded and looked off to the side. "But... Is there someone you like?" You thought for a second, you were gonna say no but... Did you? 

Did you like Shoto? It's been a question you've asked yourself a few times, but you always brushed it off and chalked it up to you just being a hormonal teenage girl. Sure, you catch yourself staring at him sometimes but that's just cus he's very clearly attractive. Everyone knows that! Maybe you weren't ready to face the facts for fear of rejection. 

"Uh no, I don't... I don't have a crush on anybody." You faked a smile and he looked upset... "I see. Well, I'll see you tomorrow Y/n. Bye." You waved and he walked off. You rushed inside and threw yourself on the couch. 

You cuddled the pillow there and began to think about how you felt about Shoto. You closed your eyes and sighed. You needed someone to talk to about this. You pulled out your phone and called Uraraka. 

"Hi, this is Ochako! Sorry, I ca--" You hung up. Maybe she's busy, you shouldn't bother her. You tried Iida and he didn't answer either. You tried Midoriya and he didn't answer either! You sighed and stared at your phone. Just one more try.

ringing...

ringing...

ringing...

"What do you want?" Bakugo actually answered! "Bakugo I need help with something. You're the only one who answered." He sighed and hung up. Wow. That was... mean. You were just gonna take a shower and chill when you got a facetime call from him.

"A warning next time would be nice." You watched as he was at his desk doing some work. "You're lucky I'm even answering. So what do you want." You laughed and sat up. "Boy problems." he looked at you with a scowl. "Really?" You nodded. "Fine, what is it? Did your boyfriend break up with you?" your eyes widened. "Shoto and I aren't even dating!"

"I never mentioned that half and half bastard." he chuckled and you facepalmed yourself. "Whatever. SO! I noticed he was kinda quiet today and I asked him if he was okay and he said yeah I'm fine and I just let it go since I didn't wanna push him. When we got to my house, he asked me if I liked you." His jaw dropped. "He asked what?!" 

"Yeah... I don't like you like that so I said no. Then, he asked if I liked anyone at all and I said no." He sighed. "Okay? That's what you called me for? I'm not seeing the issue here." 

"I wasn't finished! I lied. I do like someone... I think." He sighed "Stop with the anonymity, just say it's that half and half nerd." you blushed a little. "Shut up... Is it really that obvious?"