𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

Y/n's POV

"Hey, sorry you had to hear all of that", I say and slowly open my door. "y/n....", They all say and stare at me weirdly. "I think it's best if we sleep at mine", Robin says. "Yeah, we'll grab our stuff now", Gwen says. "Ok, you guys sneak out of the window  and i'll go downstairs", I say and shut my door and run down the stairs. "Mom, I'm sleeping at friends tonight", I say. "Good, never come back", She says and sips a glass of wine. I open the door and wait for the guys to get out of my window. "Hey you guys took forever!", I say. "Lets go!"

@ Robin's

"Mama, Can some friends stay over tonight?", Robin walks into the kitchen and politely asks his mom. "Sure as long as it's Finn and that other little girl", Mrs Arellano say. "You mean, Gwen?", Robin says. "si!", Robin's mom agrees. "Well yeah it's them and some other girl", He says. "Her names Y/n". "estimado i thought you hated her?", She asks. "Yeah well, we actually get along pretty well and she's a really good kisser", Robin chuckles "ROBIN!", His mom shouts. "So you want to ask me if your little girlfriend can stay over". "She's not my girlfriend", Robin says. "mamá, la están abusando, tiene que quedarse aquí y me gusta mucho", Robin whispers thinking i can't understand or hear him, Though it was a nice feeling he cared and he "really likes me". "Ok, fine don't make to much noise, if you know what i mean!", She jokes. "EEEEW MOM!", Robin shouts in disgust and walks out of the kitchen. "Mijo, let me meet her first", She says before he gets to exit. "Ok mama she's just out here", He says and walks to the hallway. "Hey my mom wants to meet you!", He says excitedly and drags me to the kitchen. "Hola señora mi nombre es y/n, lovely to meet you!", I say and hold out my hand for her to shake. "What wonderful manners you have! and must i say you are so much better than that Aimee chica he used to like", She says whispering the last part making me smile knowing that Aimee was completely wrong. "Why don't your four head up stairs then", She says and signals to leave the kitchen.

"Wow Mrs Arellano must really like you!", Gwen says. "Yeah, I see you've really improved on your spanish", Robin flirts. "Yeah, but i'm still not that good maybe you could teach me", I flirt back. "eeew guys get a room for the billionth time!", Finney says. "Nah leave 'em alone they're so head over heels in love with eachother it's cute!", Gwen retaliates. "Here's my room", He says pointing to the door with a hole in. "Erm?", I question. "Don't be too surprised he punched through his door when he got home from the arcade because a little kid beat him at space invaders", Gwen says trying to hold in her laugh. "Not surprized", I chuckle. "Guys! he was like 5 i had a reason to be mad", He says. "Shit Arellano you must be really bad at space invaders", I tease. "Oh no don't go there", Gwen says but it's too late. He picks me up in a princess carry, pins me to his bed and tickles me. "NOOO ROBIN STOP-", i say while getting interrupted by my own giggles. "Ehem,", Finn and Gwen "cough". "We're still here y'know". "Oh sorry", We say and brush ourselves off as Gwen and finn start to unpack their shit.  "Oh shit!", I say realizing something. "Yeah", Robin says confused. "I forgot to pack stuff", I say at my pure stupidity. "It's fine you can borrow some of my clothes", Robin says as gwen and Finn turn around with their jaws dropped. "HOLY SHIT!", Finn says. "You were right you do really love her-", Finn says before Robin smacks his hand over his mouth and I begin to blush. "wait really?", I say as my cheeks begin to flare. "Wasn't it obvious, I told you yesterday", He chuckles. "Yeah but you'd just been knocked out cold, I didn't think you meant it", I say. "Why would i say something I don't mean", He says and walks closer to me. "Well you told her you hated her a few months ago but really you were still hung up on her from the 2nd grade", Gwen says as all of our heads turn to face her. "Oh my god guys wasn't it obvious he had the hots for her", She says and throws her hands up in defence. "NO!", we all exclaim and burst out laughing.

The next morning

I wake up to the sight of Robin sleeping, Gwen braiding her hair and finney putting on his belt. 

"Morning guys", I say and sit up. "did you have fun sleeping next to your boyfriend", Gwen laughs. "Ewwww no and for the 6th time he's not my boyfriend we've gotta wait for Aimee to give up tormenting us to make anything official", I say and look at robin. "Whatever you say", Gwen says and puts the hair tie in her hair. "Morning Mi amor", Robin says in a hot, low raspy voice. "Morning!", I say happy that he's awake and kiss him on the cheek. "And they're not offcial", Gwen says to finney. "believe that when I see it", He scoffs. "Y/n borrow some of my clothes 3rd drawer down", He says. "Ok", I say and Grab a jaws sweater, since it starting to become fall and it's getting really fucking cold and some of his gym shorts. that smell just like his cologne. I get changed and walk out to see robin in his usual outfit and begin to braid my hair to match Gwen's. "Yay! we're gonna be twinning", Gwen says. I i finish braiding my hair and put on my NB sneakers. As i begin tying them up I can't fucking do it. "Shit", I whisper to myself in frustration. "Need help?", I say and look up to find Robin kneeling getting ready to help me. "Yeah thanks", I say. "GUYS HURRY UP WE GOTTA GOOOOO!", Gwen says and rushes out. "Bye mom!", Robin says. "Bye mrs Arellano!", The rest of us say and walk out of the door.

@ School

As we walk into school rain begin to pour and I run to my locker, trying not to slip on water. "C ya at lunch Y/n!", The gang say and run to their classes. As I slam my locker The bitch's face appears next to me. "Aimee", I glare at her. "Y/n", She glares back. "Whose sweater is that?", She asks. "Why do you care", I ask and lean on my locker and fold my arms to appear more dominant. "If you don't tell me it's robin's", She claims. "So what if it is?", I say and smirk at her. "Leave her alone", A voice says as someone appears. "Oh look you're knight in shining armour, bruce yamada", Aimee says sarcastically. "Bruce!", I say and turn my head to face him. "Look, Aimee If I were you I wouldn't mess with me I beat up Robin yesterday and I'll do the same to you", He says angrily. "Whateverrr", She says sassily and walks away. "No need to thank me", He says and smiles cockily. "Thanks, seriously for not tryna win me over this time", I chuckle.

Robins Pov

I'm walking to find y/n to tell her we have 4th period together , assuming she's at her locker. I find her. talking to Bruce. the kid that beat me up yesterday because he couldn't handle she likes me more... or at least i thought so....

c u tmrw for chapter : i've lost count lol bye <3