💫17💫HÍ$ ₱.Á💫

Start from the beginning

Ugh!! And this Begum word, he purposely luring me in his honey trap. Because I always melt at this word from his mouth.

"Why are you angry like, I have asked someone else to be my side"? He asked arching his one eyebrow at me still taking slow steps towards me.

My back slightly hit the full glass of the window behind. In seconds i was pulled in his embrace. His face against me, His eyes against my eyes. His smile against my nervousness. He softly kissed my right cheek, then my left cheek and his lips were going towards my neck when I stopped him.

"Stop! We are in office" His smirk widened at my words and I furrowned my both eyebrows together. Did I said something wrong?

Seconds later i was free from his grip, he took 2 steps back and uttered happily "Okay! Then a done deal at home" He said and turned going towards his seat.

What the hell? He tricked me with my words. Such a schemer he is. "I didn't said anything like this, don't get your hope high" I sneered sarcastically and with my words he stopped midway but his smile never leaving his face.

"Oh really! First you make me crazy for you with your fragrance and today this red dress of yours. You always wrongly blame me Haya. Not fair" He shook his head disappointedly.

"It's Hayat. My name is Hayat, I am no one's Haya. Get that straight in your head" I semi yelled at him but there he stood calmly staring at me like i am an idiot. What is actually wrong with him?

"Say something new Begum" He said and sat on his chair calmly. He was totally ignoring my words.

"And please can you give me the contract file of Khan&Sons.co"? He asked opening his laptop.

"No" I rudely replied, observing his reaction but he was just smiling like an idiot. Leaving the laptop, he placed his arms on the desk intervening both his hands and placed under his chin.

"Remember I told you, I can't order you but still make you do things according to my wish" He calmly asked. "And guess what now i can order you also"

I scoffed saying "like I care".
"Then start caring Begum and please give me the file. See I am requesting you" He said innocently.

Without replying him, I went to my office to pick the file. Seconds later the file was on his table. He picked the file and started reading the documents in it.

"Can you give me a brief history of our previous collaboration" He asked seriously looking at the documents. So, I also replied him seriously. I gave him a brief summary of our previous collaborations.

After that I attented the meeting with board of directors with Taya Jaan and Zaydan. For lunch Taya Jaan went for his meeting with Mr.khan and I was forced to have lunch with him.

Rest of the day went by working and now I was tired. I went to his office to inform him about me going to hospital. It's been so many days. The last i went was with Zay.

I didn't bothered to knock on his door just to irritate him but he was not a bit bothered by it. I sighed.

"I am going to hospital as my work is done here" He was typing something on his laptop with documents scattered around his table.

"Wait for a minute" Came his reply but he didn't looked up towards me. I waited as he said and exactly after 1 minute, he closed his laptop, shuffling the scattered documents, he picked his coat from the stand and gestured me to the door.

I frowned. "What"? I asked confused.

"You want to go hospital then let's go i will drop you and call me when you are free I will pick you up" He said and holding my hand we walked.

"I have my car here, you are busy, you continue your work, I can go by myself" I said stopping him holding his arm with my free hand.

"Not that busy to not to accompany my wife" There goes my heart again.