17: Where's your mother?

Start from the beginning

"Wait wait." I say pushing him off to get the lube out of the drawer by my bed. I come back to the bed and sit in between his legs. I put a decent amount on my fingers before inserting one finger into him. He slightly moves before I move in and out of him. Soon I insert another finger, curling and scissoring him. He moans and tries to move against my fingers but I hold his waist. I add a third finger curling them as his moans get louder. I as a fourth moving my hand quickly in and out of him. Once I feel like he's prepped I pour lube on myself and slowly rub my member. I align my tip with his entrance before slowly pushing in. He lets out a low moan. Once I'm completely in, I don't move to let him adjust.

"Move." He orders. I nod and move in and out of him slowly. He lets out a little gasp when I move faster. I lean down and kiss him softly as I keep steady but quick thrusts. I feel his hard member rubbing our stomachs as I move. I love this feeling. I love the feeling I get when I hear little pants and moans come from his lips. They just make me want him more. They push me to the edge when they get louder and louder. I can't help but pick up my speed. His breathing hitches when I wrap my hand around his rock hard member and begin moving my wrist. I kiss him down his jaw and begin to leave my love marks on his neck. I bite his collar bone earning a little gasp to escape from his lips. He hums in pleasure making me smile to myself. I speed up my thrusting while rolling my hips. He arches his back and moans loudly when I hit his prostate.

"Again." He gasps. I stop thrusting and moving my hand earning a whine from him. "Please don't stop." He begs.

"Tell me what you want baby. Tell me." I whisper in his ear. I feel the him get goosebumps.

He whines before speaking. "Please do that again. Roll your hips. Don't slow down please Mike. Please." He begs. God it's hot when he begs. I smile before picking up my pace again, rolling my hips, and flicking my wrist quicker.

"Like this baby?" I taunt him. He nods his head quickly as he closes his eyes. I pick up my speed and he moans loudly. I continue thrusting and flicking my wrist till he begins to shake underneath me. His breaths begin to come out shaky and his kisses are sloppier. He bucks himself into my hand as I begin to kiss him down his neck. His pre-cum begins to come out. My thrusts get sloppy as I get closer to my edge. He stutters something but I don't understand what he says. I ask what and he tries to talk.

"I-i-im c-close-se. F-Fuck baby." I lean down and kiss him roughly. Soon he yells out my name as he shoots onto my hand, neck, and our stomachs. I look down at the mess and the sight completes me. I cum inside him with a loud grunt. We ride out our highs, kissing each other. I pull out of him and lick the mess of his stomach, he just chuckles at me. I fall next to him and kiss his neck.

"Fuck." He breaths out trying to catch his breath. I nod and breath in through my nose and out my mouth, trying to catch my breath. He leans over putting his hand and head my chest. We lay there smiling at each other and kissing every now and then. I get up to use the bathroom, throwing him his boxers. I finish up in the bathroom and lay back down how we were. There's a knock on the door breaking the silence.

"Mike? How you do-" We look up to see Mayra sticking her head through the door with a shocked expression on her face. Tony and I scoot to the edge of the bed "T-Tony. Your... Your home." She whispers. She slowly walks in, tears threatening to escape her eyes, and reaches out to touch Tony's face once she's in front of us. Once she touches his cheeks, she loses it. She falls to her knees crying holding Tony's arm to her face.

"Um, mom?" She kisses his hand and arm up to his face, kissing his cheeks and forehead.

"I've missed you so much. I'm so sorry that I was mean to you. God I thought you were never coming back." She says between sobs. "I love you Tony. Please don't go. Please never leave me." She begs on her knees. Tony looks at me with shock in his eyes.