"I know, but I'm full Austin." I whine trying to make him stop, everyone watching us fight.

"I'll stop when you eat one last bite." I glared at him.

"You're kidding me right?" He shook his head a serious look on his face. "No, Austin i'm full."

"Kaitlyn it's just one bite. Look this is all you have to eat." He stabs his fork in the food lifting it to my mouth. "Open." I bite my lip, sealing my mouth shut trying to advert my gaze else where besides the food. I can't even look at it. "Kaitlyn. Open your mouth." I shook my head again. I swear if he doesn't move the fork I will throw up, just the small smell turning my stomach. "Kaitlyn.." Austin growled. I can't take this anymore!

I jumped over Tino running to the bathroom. I fell to the floor in front of the toilet spilling my guts out.

"Kaitlyn!?" Austin came beside me pulling my hair back. I kept throwing up blocking out everyone's cries for me to stop. I kept going till I basically dry heaving. There was nothing left in me. I threw it all back up and I never felt any better. "Aaron, go get me water please." Austin lifted my head from the toilet taking a damp washcloth and washing my face off like I was a 5 year old with chocolate covering my face.

Aaron came back with a water battle in hand. Shakily I reach out for it taking it. My throat was dry and tasted gross. Taking a swing from my water Austin asked,

"Kaitlyn..Are.. Are you b-bulimic?" I choked on my water gasping for breath. Oh god... they probably think I am now after that..

My eyes stung my throat closing. I hate that feeling when you want to cry but you don't want to look weak so you try to keep it in but it burns your throat, making it hard for you to speak.

"N-no... never. I-I-I." I couldn't even talk. "I h-have an eating d-disorder ok! I-I'm not bulimic." I hang my head in shame. "I wasn't used to e-eating that much... so I th-threw up..." I choked out a few stray tears fell from my eyes.

"Kait-" but before Tino could finish a large man came in with a long white beard.

"Floods cleared up, meeting in 10 be there." And with that he left. Aaron sighed rubbing his face.

"Come on guys.. we have to get ready." They obeyed but not before Austin picked me up.

"You too. Get dressed, you're coming with us." I mumbled a yes leaving to my bunk, collecting the clothes I needed.

"Hey Kaitlyn use the restroom. Bare yourself the sight of us dressing." Phil did his bright smile making me giggle. Yep, count on Phil to make you smile. His smile contiguous.

I locked my self in the bathroom slipping off my clothes. I tried to avoid my self in the mirror, but I caught my self. I looked hideous. How is Austin not embarrassed to be my brother? Hell, I would be!

Quickly pulling my clothes on, re-doing my make-up. Ugh, remind me when I get back I need to take a shower. brushing my hair out, thankful it's still straight. A light knock came from on the other side of the door.

"Kat, lets go." I unlocked the door, Austin standing there. "Ready?" I nodded my head stuffing my hands in my jacket pockets.

"Blood On The Dance Floor?" Alan chuckled at my jacket. I smiled nodding my head,

"Yep. One of my favourite bands." I found my self blushing. Why am I blushing?

***

There were people everywhere. So many bands I love are here. All Time Low, Miss May I, Sleeping With Sirens, Asking Alexandria, Pierce The Veil, Blessthefall, We Came As Romans, and Memphis May Fire, oh god... there's so many! I was practically drooling at the sight.

I followed in step behind my brother, a perfect shield. His tall frame covering my short, petite structure. I've never really liked crowded places.. That's why I dash through the mall trying to make it my job where barely any people go.

To preoccupied with looking around at the large group of people I hadn't notice the person running into me until I was lying on the floor, a body on top of mine.

"Ugh... My back..." I groan, opening my eyes. The person laying on top me was the last person I'd ever suspected.

Davhie fucking Vanity.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

ok so my updates may start to become slow because of two reasons.  

1- schools getting busier -.- our big test, Starr is coming up in like 3 weeks so it's going to be like REALLY busy and shit :( so that's one reason the next:  

2- I AM WRITING ANOTHER STORY! AGG :D it's with my two other friends! The book is called Take A Bite ;) haha it's a FF it has PTV SWS and OM&M :3 so go check it out you won't be disappointed ;3 if you can't find it go look for ThoseInGlassHouses :) she is one of my bestfriends and we are writing the book off of her account. so if you can't find the book go look there :D

so those are my reasons as to why my updates may start to become slow. but hopefully after testing my updates will go back to normal because with the book we're writing we take turns writing the chapters so u shouldn't really have a huge problem with the two books i'm writing. but for now they may start to become slow. But please keep reading <3 so,

VOTE COMMENT AND ALL THAT JAZZ!

bye :)

~stars can't shine without darkness~