"...." Mew did not hear.

"Naughty cat, Mewww?? Wake up dear"

He rubbed Mew 's head gently, making Mew wake up and slowly open her eyes.

"Mew?" the man asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Hmm, his name is Mew . He's my lost cat" Keep rubbing. "Mew"

"Meow? = yes?" After being able to see clearly, Mew was surprised to see his first nanny in front of his eyes now.

"You remember me, honey?" Taking Mew from the man's hand without permission.

"Hey, excuse me? That's my cat, I found it first. So from now on, he's my cat" Trying to take Mew back from Gulf's hands.

Immediately took Mew away from the man's hand and then looked at him sarcastically.

"What? Hey, look at this" Showing the necklace with the initials 'M' that Mew was wearing. "This necklace from me!"

"That can't be used as an excuse. What is the proof that you gave the necklace? And also the cat can run away because you can't take care of it, so just let me take care of it"

"Not!"

"Yes!"

"No!!" Raise voice.

They pulled each other and pulled Mew's body, making Mew annoyed.

Immediately Mew rebelled, made the hands of the two people slip away from him, stepped on the Mall floor gracefully and then looked back, looking at the two people who were grabbing her while smiling slightly, "Meooowwww = Let's try to catch me first and I'll come with him-nyan" Shaking his ass and 2 seconds later running fast.

"Shiaaaaa!! Mew!" Gulf immediately ran after him first, followed by another man behind. Incidentally, the Mall was deserted, so Mew could run without being afraid of bumping into visitors' feet.

"Hahahahahaha ,, this is fun-nyan!! Come on chase me hahahahaha"

Keep running fast and turning as you please while occasionally glancing at those chasing after him.

Mew was focused on looking back and suddenly his head hit hard with something hard in front of him, "Meow... meow?= Gosh..why so hard.. did I hit the wall-nyan?"

Slightly staggered and sat up and looked up. 'Huh? Isn't she the one in the first nanny's office?' Glaring.

"You ugly cat! You hit all of my feet, too. Huuuhh.. disgusting" Cleansing his leg that was hit by the impact from Mew 's head.

"What a grandma" Smiling. Mew immediately stood up and walked over to the woman. Deliberately sticking his body all over the leg area, making the woman continue to be angry and scream incoherently.

"Naahhh catch you!" Gulf immediately caught Mew , picked him up and hugged him tightly.

"Ahh, because of this grandmother, I forgot that I was playing chase-nyan" Pouting.

"Whoa, baby?"

"Woahh.. you're still here, dear?"

"Sure. I'm waiting for you" Looking at the cat that Gulf was holding, possessively, "so this is your business?" Pointing Mew .

"Hmm, I finally found him. Honey, let's get out of here" He grabbed his lover's hand while holding Mew who had given up and quickly walked away, afraid that the person would come back to snatch Mew .

The next morning...

05:00

Mew whose current form is half human, he got up from the living room sofa. Stretched his body then started walking towards the room he had been in before to get clothes and then entered Gulf's room. Mew looked closely at Gulf's sleeping face. Suddenly stuck out his tongue and licked Gulf's face. Gulf, who felt his face wet and warm, opened his eyes slowly and then widened his eyes, surprised by Mew being so close to his face & enjoying his activity of licking Gulf's face without guilt. Gulf immediately sat up and reflexively pushed Mew a little hard until Mew backed away and fell, then stood up, trying to show a smile even though she was still confused as to why he was pushed by Gulf. "Good morning, master"

"Wake me up by licking my face?" Raised an eyebrow and replied a nod from Mew .

"That's the only way I know-nyan" Still smiling. Gulf froze seeing Mew 's sweet smile. Before long, Gulf could feel his pants slowly tightening as his 'brother' started to wake up. 'Hold Gulf..hold..hold..' Rubbing his face while holding back his rising libido.

"Why-nyan? Master's face looks like it's in pain" Slightly bent down and looked at Gulf with his cute face.

"...." Gulf did not answer.

Since there was no answer, Mew slowly approached and sat on Gulf's lap without permission, rubbing her head against Gulf's chest indulgently. Gulf responded by placing his right hand on Mew's slender waist.

"Mmhh,, Master doesn't seem to be fine. Let me comfort you a little bit-nyan" He continued to rub his head against his chest and then continued to Gulf's neck.

"Comfort me?" He pulled Mew 's face with his left hand to look into his eyes. "What can you do to cheer me up, hmm?" His thumb stroked Mew 's cheek gently.

"I can play!" Say it with enthusiasm.

"Play?" Raised an eyebrow.
Mew nodded quickly, "I can roll forward, roll back-nyan, hmm..? Oh.. Walk on spinning wheels... hehehe" Showing off his neat teeth.

Gulf kept looking at him then smiled slyly, "but that's not what I want you to entertain, Mew " Gulf's two thumbs caressed Mew 's chubby cheeks.

"Then what can I do to cheer up you, Master-nyan?" Tilts his head.

Gulf kissed Mew's lips, causing a pink tinge to appear on both of Mew's snow white cheeks, adding to his cuteness. "I want you to entertain me like this"

"What? What are you---" Gulf immediately put Mew on her bed in a supine position. Mew's hands held Gulf's shoulders.

"No, please no. Can you get away from me now-nyan?" Mew started to panic.

"Why, hmm? You're not comforting me?" frown.

"Not really, I have to go now -----"

FLASHHHHHHH

Before Mew could finish her sentence, a blinding light immediately appeared from his body, causing Gulf to back away in surprise. Gulf saw firsthand how Mew changed back into a cat form while gaping wide.

"---- Meow = will turn into a cat-nyan" He bowed weakly because his change in form was seen by Gulf. Mew has always disliked humans seeing her change form because he thought it was very embarrassing.

"Ahh, sorry, I didn't know that it was time for you to change your form. I accidentally saw it" Holding & hugging Mew .

"Meow = forget it-nyan" Closed his eyes and lay on Gulf's stocky shoulder.

'Hufff.. later I have to put 'my little brother' alone again. Even though I was able to do it a little longer...aarrghh' Gulf thought while excited.

****************❤️♥️***************

To be continued...