Meeting David Tennant

AUTHORS NOTE: Hello all, long time no update, super sorry about that. However if you enjoyed this I think you'll really enjoy The Love Chronicles. It's an original story that I've been working on diligently the last few years. Please have a look.

"I don't like it here and you know it," I said into my phone, picking up my things and getting ready to leave work.

"Well where would you go?" My roommate Alice asked.

"Somewhere other than here. It's just to small. Everyone knows each other and it is just... suffocating me," I huffed. "I've got to go. I'm walking home and want to head out before it rains."

"Buy a car," Alice said and hung up. I sighed and walked out of the building checking to see if i had everything in my purse. I bumped into someone and fell on my arse. 'Good job,' I thought.

"I am so sorry, here let me help you up." The person said and i looked into the eyes of David Tennant.

"Oh my gosh," i breathed after he helped me up. "Your David Tennant." I said and David laughed. "I'm a big fan of all your work, especially of your portrayal as the tenth Doctor." I said.

"Good to meet a fan, are you alright? I feel bad for knocking you over." David said.

"I'm fine, it was entirely my fault anyways. Umm... this sounds weird but can i have an autograph?" I asked.

"Of course," he said and I pulled a pen and paper out of my bag.

"What's your name?" He asked flashing me a smile.

"Julia," I said and he signed the paper. "Thank you and sorry again about bumping into you. It's nice to meet you," I shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you to Julia." He said and flashed me another smile. I started to walk away when he called to me.

"Do you want a ride home?" He asked.

"Sure," I said and nodded. I couldn't believe David Tennant just offered to drive me home. I got in his car and he started it up. He pulled away from the curb and i gave him directions.

"Thanks again." I said and David smiled and said. "It was good to meet you Julia." I got out of the car and walked up the steps to my house.