Bright breath hitched hearing Win demand, his heart start thumping loudly inside his chest. How the fuck he'll get naked in front of their friends though all his friends seems tipsy and busy enjoying each other's company. Bright eyes glance around and next thing he felt Win's desperate fingers landed between his chest, pulling the zipper of his dress down all the way. The shirt dress Win bought for his minx was very loose and had a zipper all the way in front. And as per Win request Bright wasn't wearing any panties and bra underneath. So there's was no other clothing inside the dress it becomes too easy for Bright to get rid of his dress under their thick blanket. Once the zipper was pulled down Bright front body was completely exposed under the thick blanket in front of his friends. Win pulled the dress down from his minx shoulder making his minx completely nak.ed. Win pulled Bright closer to his chest, and made Bright hips to pressed against his hardness. Bright settled down in Win embrace as he tightly clutch the either edge of blanket together while Win hands wander all over on Bright's naked body desperately as if he didn't touch his minx from ages. Win softly whispered in Bright's ear, "Oh, baby this is so fucking good... You're so fucking hot. It's time for your reward to get nak.ed for me. Lift up your hips let me fill up your c.nt now. Sit on my C and rock that P harder". Bright took a deep breath and wait for a moment, trying to show interest in the song with his friends for a minute as he tried to lift his hips up in the air and in a blink his P was full with Win's C. Bright couldn't stop himself from hissing as Win shoved his C roughly inside the deepest of his already ab.used P. Bright voice grabs his friends attention immediately, everyone pause what they were doing and look at Bright's direction in question. Bright awkwardly laugh and said "must be mosquito he he". His friend seems to buy his excuse easily causing him to exhale, then rolled his eyes, watching Win smirking looking at him.

Win hands soon again travel all over on Bright's nak.ed body he enjoys playing with Bright's breasts and his P . Win let Bright spread Bright's legs a bit and started rubbing, teasing and caressing Bright's P lips and his wetness he whispered "Your P is suc.king my finger so hard. Such a tight P even after using so mach.... ah so warm and wet... Do you like it sitting naked, taking up my C in your tight P, while our friends are clueless of what's going on?.....I'm sure you like it. I'll fuck you, fill your c.nt with my C and come lots of time. I'll be keeping it full". In response Bright squeeze Win C in excitement he whispered "Ohh Yes baby, use me, fuck me however you like". Win held Bright's both thighs and pulled them up once again making the tent so that it can hide all the movement of his hands on Bright's P inside the blanket. Bright bite his lips, his P was getting more wetter and all ready with how Win was touching his body. So rough yet so gentle. Harder but still make him feel so good and horny. Bright had never imagine he'll be sitting all nak.ed, with his P all open and full with Win's C. God it was such a thrilling and incredible experience to get fuck right in front of their friends nose, while Win hands were touching his every inch of nak.ed body. His fingers efficiently rubbing his sensitive bud and folds, and with his balls. It started to get hard for Bright not to just grind and roll his P, harder on Win's hard C. He wanted to jump on his fat meat and fuck his P like some CS, exactly like he did million of times already with Win. Bright P clutch the C harder as he started grounding his P into his man's C causing Win to whispered in Bright's ear "Oh baby Slow down a little, You don't want to grab attention of others. Grind your Cn.t slowly, rock it back and forth feel how every inch of your P have been filled with my C. Let your juicy P enjoy the ride slowly. I'll make you come hard just be patience and be slow. I need all your warm P juice right on my C in front of everyone. Be my good little minx".

Bright bite his lip to stop himself from moaning, he was too desperate to fuck himself on Win C, his rational thinking was flushing down the drain with the way Win was talking dirty in his ear, rubbing his P and keeping him horny and rolling his C deep inside. Bright is not sure how he's going to stop himself from coming on Win C but he just can't wait to do that, he loves to drench Win C with his warm juice in front of everyone, it's so kinky and thrilling to have in front of others. They always get explicitly intimate in bedroom but they just can't get enough of each other's body in front of other people as well. Both were like rabbits...wherever and whenever they could, they did one way or another. Win suddenly started rolling his hips harder as Singto started singing now, he chooses the song with a loud beat and tune. Everyone was rocking and swaying their body, while Win move in a way that his fat C, hit the spot of Bright's harder. Bright mouth agape with the sudden harsh thrust, but thankfully no one noticed the two. As Bright began to grounding his P after every thrust. They both enjoy fucking each other by rocking and grounding their hips against each other. Win softly muttered in Bright's ear "Ride me baby, Fuck your P" Bright slightly bounce on Win C, then again as he maintain the expression of full excitement while bouncing as if Singto was singing his favorite song. Bright took the chance and jump few times on Win's C harder. Making them both groan at the sensation. They both felt their juice mixing with each other. As the song was about to finish Win fucked Bright's P couple of times harder causing Bright to whispered in Win ear "B..baby I.. I think I'm close. Please slow down or I'll come". Win quickly replied in Bright's ear "You don't have to hold back baby. Let your P Come hard. You can let out all your P warm juice on my C, the mattress below us will soak everything so don't hold back and let out everything as much as your want". Fuck how his man is so damn perfect, Is he even human or a se.x freak. After hearing Win assurance Bright nods his head then he once again began rocking and grounding his P, according to the beat and tune he rub his sweet spot on Win'S C tip roughly back and forth. They both grind and rolled their hips together against each other. And soon enough Bright came hard, Singto ended the song Bright hissed in ecstasy while other cheer for their friend's mind blowing performance.

As soon as Bright finish coming hard for the first time. Win grip Bright's hips and roll his hips and fucked Bright's P, as it was now Off turned to sing few songs. The thrusts and grounding once again began. They both continues fucking each other and came harder. Bright ru.tted his P on Win C like he's in heat and Win use Bright's c.nt like he's his personal C S, filled him by burying his C balls deep. Bright was never this shameless in his entire life but now he was for his man. His se.x drive was so high for Win that sometimes he was afraid of his addiction. They both fucked each other again and again, Bright even moaned and groaned in between few times but the loud sound of musical instruments cover his voice and no one noticed how his P getting mercilessly fucked on Win's C. Bright squeeze and ground his hips while Win keep on thrusting his C upward, hitting the sweet spot deeply and mercilessly. He whispered "Like That baby. So fucking good. Squeeze my C harder. So fucking wet, let out all your juice". Bright forget how many time he O, but after few rounds of O Win let his limp C rest, deeply buried inside Bright's P until it was hard again. They both fucked each other for next three to four hours. Bright breathing changed with how much he was tired of squirting his warm juice. He's not sure but he guess he also pe.ed during his O, but he's not worried at all about it.

Everyone decided to take a break Win wrapped his hand around Bright's neck he ask softly "You Okay?" Bright just gave a nod smiling as he doesn't wanted to moaned out loud because Win hands were already on his breasts balls caressing them gently and his C was still buried inside his P. Win voice loud enough watching the two Krist ask "I'm still curious why you two didn't got together. Pre Zea?". Win tighten his hold around Bright body and answered "Honestly we never had those feeling for each other". Bright chuckle adding "Yes it's True. It's not something either of us thought about. Maybe because we were already close to each other and doesn't find the need to consider something like romantic relationship... ". Mew then ask "Maybe if you could have just shared a kiss or fuck then might you'd have started feeling something and you both were happily married to each other by now". Both of them pretend to shrug while other just laugh with Mew's theory. But Win started thinking about it what would have happened if he didn't met Zea maybe then... Win softly muttered caressing Bright's "Maybe we were together or Maybe not". Bright inwardly groan Oh if only their friends know how things have been changed between the two in last four months. How Win's fat meat is still buried inside his horny P. And knowing the number of times Win fucked him in front of them then they all have been passed out for sure.

Rest of them got busy again chatting away, but when Bright look up at Win face. Win was already looking at him with softest smile. Bright raised his eyesbrows in question but in response Win reached and pressed a kiss on Bright's both cheek making his minx giggle and rest of them started to laugh and shook their head at the two. Singto stated "My friend, there's still time. You two can make cute and innocent couple though". Bright rolled his eyes and respond laughing "I think you all forget that he's married". Krist respond "And? No offense bro, but I don't think it's going to last much longer". Win shrugs, "Time will tell I guess". Win decide to hold his marriage until he can, the day he can't able to he'll let Zea go, even if she ask him for divorce he'll happily give that to her.

Bright bite his lips their friends were always open and honest though. They all speak straight to the point with each other and somewhere Krist was right and they all agree but he's not sure if ever he'd able to say that to Win. Even though he knew Win isn't happy at all with Zea then why Win want to continue his marriage. Maybe because ... Because deep down Win really loves his wife and really want to keep Zea in his life. Suddenly Bright started feeling uncomfortable with the subject. Now Bright also started thinking how long he was able to play with Win. Bright need to find someone for himself too and how their friends would react after knowing about him having secret affair with Win for months. God, what his friends will think about him. Will they blame him for ruining Win marriage. Oh No! The most important thing is that he's not ready to have a heartbreak after falling in love with his married Best Friend. Win murmured in Bright's ear "What are you thinking about Baby?". Bright shook his head he can't exactly say Win about what's in his mind right now, so he whispered whatever came in his mind "I was thinking how about we go back to our room and fuck each other's brain out".

Share your thoughts ❤️