Teaser

Dayton Express
Volume 52. Fifth Edition

Sports Section

Article:     

Prince of Sports: Who's the next on the list?

written by Jowanne Baramedez 

Prince of Sports is the list of sportsmen, the best of the best in their field of sports solely popular in Dayton Crest University. The exclusive jury choose them based on their winnings, performance, sharp moves, set of skills and x-factor that would rock the world of sports. We witnessed how they step up to the stairs of triumph and series of victory. On the other hand, some of them end their reign in Prince of Sports due to some circumstances as the standards are hard to beat at some angles and they had to maintain their stance. Some of the princes said goodbye to the university as they enter to the working world or proceed to professional sports, resulting to the vacancy of the list.

Questions arising, speculations spread through the walls of the university sprouting the excitement of the sports supporters.

Who will be the next five sportsmen that will be included in the Prince of Sports list? How long will it takes to be the next Prince of Sports?

Continue reading . . .

POS 1: Miles, Track and Field Hottieजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें