Episode 2 (Preview)

The sun's rays gleam brightly into Bloom's room; she wakes up with a yawning groan and stretches her arms before getting out of bed and wander to open the window. She looks down onto the second street from her window and to her right, a side logo of "Love&Pet" is seen brightly in the morning rays.

Bloom then turns and looks herself in the mirror. She is wearing a light blue sleeveless top and yellow pajama pants. Her long, messy hair drapes down past her soulders messily and she lets outs another yawn, her brain just waking up to the morning. She rubs her eyes. "Well, time to wake up our Fairy Pets and the others. It's going to be a--!" A loud bit of knocking out the entrance door snaps her out of her drowsiness and cuts off her line of thinking.

Bloom lets out surprised, small gasp as he look towards the direction of where the sound and heads down the stairs leading to the main floor to the actual store itself. She frowns. Why would someone come to the pet-shop so early in the morning? The hours are posted outside and online, so it isn't like the Winx forgot to do that or that they are difficult to find.

As she reaches the main floor, a bunch of the fairy pets have been woken up from the sleep and are looking curiously, though a bit apprehensively, at the doorway. Bloom looks through the clear glass windows.

Roxy in her usual attire bangs the doors harder and faster now. Her expression is one of intense worry, panic and confusion. Morgan is there patting her on the back, but with a clear look of concern as well. Artu is right by her side, putting a paw on her foot to comfort her.

A chill runs through Bloom's spine and she immediately runs to the door, unlocks it and opens it up.

"Roxy, why are you here?! Why is your mom here too? Why so early?!", Bloom questioned Roxy as a volley of questions came to her mind.

"We'll explain later, but right now we need your help!" Morgana replid with an edge of worry-founded sternness in her voice.

Bloom was struck by this, but knew best than to question right here and now. She nods and sys she'll wake up everyone else, pronto! She rushes up stairs and wakes up all the other Winx members. All of them yawn, with Stella groaning, saying "Why did someone have to wake me up from my dream! Brandon and I were just getting married!". "Now isn't the time to be dreaming. Roxy and morgana are here--and what they have to say isn't good!"

This perks everyone of one of the Winx up and through the closed doors, sounds of wardobes opening up, drawers being closed and quickly shut, clothes being put on in a flash are heard. Soon, all of them--Stella, Musa, Flora, Aisha and Tecna--open the door with an attentive look on their face. Stella then says, "Well, what are we waiting for?" Bloom smiles, but uncomfortable as her mind races with uncertainty, wondering what problem could possibly be arising this time.A few minutes later, the Winx are gathered in the lounge area with Morgana and Roxy being the focus. Roxy is shaking a little, while Morgana is keeping her shaking under control. Roxy looks to her mother, silently asking her if she wants to go first. Morgana forces a smile and places her hand onto Roxy's haand, letting her know it's okay and to go ahead.

Roxy takes a deep breath. "First girls, sorry to wake up you so early in the morning before your shifts, but something urgent came to us. This morning--two hours ago actually--we heard knocking on our door. Mom woke up and went down to see who it was....it was FAiry Guard from Tir Na Nog."