#1 Unisex Names

#1) Atlas - name of Greek origin that means "to carry"

#2) Valentine - name of Latin origin that means "strong" or "healthy"

#3) Whitley - name of British origin that means "white meadow"

#4) Camden - name of Scottish origin that means "winding valley"

#5) Tanner - means "leather maker" or "leather worker"

#6) Sailor - name of German origin that means "boat man"

#7) Harlow/Harlowe/Harlo - name of English origin that means "rock hill" or "army hill"

#8) Charlie - name of German origin that means "free man"

#9) Alex - name of Greek origin that means "defender of humankind"

#10) Bailey - name of British origin that means "berry clearing, bailiff" and "city fortification"

#11) Drew - name of Welsh origin that means "wise"

#12) Morgan - name of Welsh origin that means "sea-born", "sea-song" or "sea-circle"

#13) Quinn - name of Gaelic origin that means "head" or "wise"

#14) Riley - name of Gaelic origin that means "valiant"

#15) Dakota - name of Native American Sioux origin that means "friend" or "ally"

#16) Jesse - name of Hebrew origin that means "the Lord exists"

#17) Kai - name of Hawaiian origin that means "sea" in Japanese it means "shell" In Europe, Kai is perceived as having Frisian roots, a short form of the name Kaimbe, meaning "warrior."Kai is also considered to have Welsh, Scandinavian, and Greek roots; its meaning is "keeper of the keys; earth."

#18) River - name of British origin that means "flowing body of water"

#19) Max - name of Latin origin that means "greatest"

#20) Evelyn - name of mixed origins with its British translation meaning "desired" and "island"

#21) Harper - name of English origin that means "someone who plays the harp"

#22) Avery - name of English and French origin that means "ruler of elves"

#23) Everly - name of British origin that means "boar" and "woodland clearing"

#24) Paisley - name of Scottish origin that means "church, cemetery" or "place of worship"

#25) Addison - name of English origin that means "son of Adam"

#26) Kinsley - name of British origin that means "king's meadow"

#27) Nikita - name of Greek and Slavic origin that means "unconquered" or "victor"

****Thanks for Reading****
Feel free to comment names that you feel like should be added!