"Mouvements éhontés"

Sayo grabs her bag and left the studio where she helped Tomoe dry herself up. As Sayo closed the door behind her, she noticed that Tomoe was standing still right behind her with a grin smile on her face.
-
Sayo: Tomoe-san...?

Tomoe: Hehe. I heard what you said.

Sayo: E-Eh?!
-
Suddenly, Tomoe hugged Sayo from behind. This made Sayo blush red all over her face.
-
Tomoe: I heard, you want a sexy body like mine. Correct?

...

Sayo: Y-Yes...

Tomoe: Why don't you say so, this Sunday, I will head to your house and pick you up. Okay?

Sayo: Okay. I will make sure that I will be free on that day.

Tomoe: Nice. Also, after your meeting and also mine, let's head to the supermarket to buy you some protein stuff to prepare your body.

Sayo: N-Noted.
-
For some reason, Tomoe remained to hug Sayo for additional minutes since. Sayo was just comfortable with Tomoe's hug, she also feel a feeling that she cannot express in any way at the moment. She changed position and faced Tomoe, then Sayo placed her head gently on Tomoe's chest. Because of that movement, Tomoe was surprised at what Sayo did, she just smiled with a small blush over her cheeks and enjoys the private time. Suddenly, someone or two familiar voices calling her from behind, it was Ran and Moca:
-
Moca: Hoho. Someone is enjoying their time.

Tomoe and Sayo: !!!
-
Immediately, Sayo and Tomoe separated. Then, Tomoe acts cool and acts as if nothing happened. As for Sayo, she was just calm down and just listen to the coming conversation that was about to start.
-
Ran: There you are, we were wondering where could you be...

Tomoe: S-Sorry! Just caught up with changing clothes.

Moca: Hoho. Tomoe-chan is taking an action with you know...

Tomoe: W-What are you talking about, Moca?!

Moca: Hehe!

Ran: Both of you just be quiet, come let's start practicing, the rest are ready.

Moca: Okay!

Tomoe: O-Okay...!
-
Tomoe grabbed her stuff including her wet uniform. Suddenly, she was stopped by the girl that she has crushed on, no other than Sayo.
-
Sayo: Tomoe-san, give me your personal items and your wet uniform. I will hold into it until your practice is done.

Tomoe: Y-You don't have to...

Sayo: Come on. It's fine. Now, give it to me.

Tomoe: Okay.
-
Tomoe gave everything, including the wet uniform to Sayo. After, she left her behind for now as she head to their band practice. As for Sayo, she heads back to Rinko with Tomoe's personal items and wet uniform. Once Sayo made it back, she was greeted by Rinko and the other bandmates of her band.
-
Sayo: Oh. You guys are here.

Lisa: Yeah. We have waited for Ako that's why we're behind.

Ako: The teacher decided to take overtime. That was not fun at all!

Lisa: Besides, Yukina did enjoy herself with Cats while waiting.

Yukina: L-Lisa!

...

Yukina: That's enough. Let's proceed to our meeting.

Ako: Hold on. Sayo-san?

Sayo: Yes?

Ako: Those items, are they from my sister?

Sayo: Oh, this? Yes, they are from your sister.

Lisa: Fufu. Did you rape her? That's her uniform.