"Acte de gentillesse"

Hina: Say, Do you have a crush on onee-chan?!

...

Tomoe: W-What?!?!

Hina: I will say it again, do you have a crush on onee-chan?

...

Tomoe: Y-Y..!
-
Suddenly the bell of the school rings. This means the first classes in every room will start shortly. Tomoe immediately said goodbye to Hina and left her alone.
-
Hina: Unbopping! Oh well...

...

Hina: Hehe. I am feeling that Tomoe-chan is in-love with onee-chan! They will be a cute couple!
-
Hina giggled and rushed to her room before her teacher arrives. As for Tomoe, she just made it to her room exhausted like a lab rat was finished testing for science. She couldn't believe that she almost says that she has a crush on Sayo to Hina. Anyways, she goes to her seat and settled down. Meanwhile, the rest of Afterglow's members, who were in her seatmates were wondering, so they ask.
-
Tsugumi: You alright Tomoe?

Tomoe: I am fine. Don't worry about it.

Moca: What some bread?

Tomoe: I am still full. But thank you anyways.

Ran: What did Hina-san do to you?

Tomoe: Well, she dragged me and ask what happened yesterday because she needed an explanation.

Ran: Looks like Sayo is still not in a chill zone with Hina.

Tomoe: Yeah.

Himari: Huh? Did you do something with Sayo-san?

Tomoe: Just practicing with her and I took her out for dinner thats all.

...

Moca: Hehe. Tomoe-chan is dating Sayo.

...

Tomoe: N-No I am not dating her! J-Just a best friend hangout!

Ran: Can you guys be quiet? The teacher is here.

Tomoe: Smokes! Sorry.
-
Time moved along and it is lunchtime, people head out from their offices or workplace to take lunch and relax by themselves or with workmates. The same thing to students, buddies, or friends goes together outside and hangs out under a tree or in a cafeteria. In Hanasakigawa Girl's Academy, the school in which Sayo is in, she was with her fellow bandmate Rinko. The two were under a tree just meters away from another band called Poppin'Party who were also having lunch under a different tree.
-
Rinko: You have lunch, Hikawa-san?

Sayo: I do.

Rinko: I see.

...

Rinko: I heard that you did practice by yourself.

Sayo: Oh, yeah but not really solo.

Rinko: How so? It's because you hang out with Tomoe-san?

Sayo: H-How do you know about that?!

Rinko: From Ako-chan.

Sayo: Oh, I see. Probably Tomoe told her.
-
It all started just this morning, Rinko got a text from Ako before the school started its first subject session. All of Roselia was busy yesterday except for Sayo. But the real reason why Rinko brings it up is that it was the first time that she heard Sayo practice with someone outside of their band.
-
Rinko: So how was it?

...

Sayo: I admit, I had fun.

Rinko: That's nice to hear.