"What's wrong mom?" I asked as mom turned to me with a sigh.

   "Your brother is heart broken and he is pushing me away, I just don't know what to do." Mom said as with a frown etching back onto her face to which I quickly brought her into a hug.

   "Don't worry mom, your not losing Scott your just too important to us both to lose him and I'll watch out for him, okay." I said mom hugged me with hugging her back before I got up and grabbed my stuff.

   "Have a good day today baby." Mom said to which I turned and smiled at her.

   "You too mom." I said before walking out of the house and hopping into my car before throwing my bags in the back seat and starting the car before pulling out of the driveway and heading off to school.

BEACON HILLS HIGH...

   After making it to school I head inside where everyone is still talking about what happened here, but I ignore and continue to my locker and as I was gathering my things for class arms wrapped around my torso causing me to smile before I turned and saw my beautiful girlfriend Allison Argent smiling up at me.

   "Hey handsome, ready for class?" Allison asked as I smiled down at her.

   "Hey back at you beautiful, and yes I am ready." I said before closing my locker and turning back to Allison only for her her to gasp and turn my face away from everyone.

   "Stop doing that!" Allison whisper yelled at me.

  "Stop doing what?" I asked confused.

"Your eyes are glowing." Allison told me sternly to which I quickly ducked my head down.

   "I haven't been able to control it since the fight with the Alpha." I stated causing Allison to smack me upside the head.

   "And your just telling me this now." Allison said with a menacing glare pointed at me.

   "What are we whispering about?" Lydia asked interrupting Allison and i's conversation.

   "Jason here can't control his shift and hasn't been able to since his fight with that Alpha." Allison said causing Lydia to smack me upside the head.

   "Ow!" I groaned causing both girls to scoff at me before walking away to class.

   "What the hell just happened?" I asked myself as I rubbed my head before the bell rang causing me to quickly grab my stuff and run off to class.

  After Class...

Once class was let out I left, but when I saw Stiles talking to the sheriff I stopped and listened as Stiles asked Noah about Dereck and tried to warn Noah about the danger that is out there, but because of how oblivious Noah is he just brushed stiles off causing Stiles to frustratingly sigh before he left for economics.

    After watching Stiles walk off I started heading to economics myself when suddenly I grew dizzy and had to lean against the wall when suddenly my side started to burn right where my still healing wound is causing me to groan in pain before I watched as my claws extended out of my finger tips and my canines extended, but before I could uncontrollably shift fully Dereck appeared and started dragging me out of the building right passed economics where Allison, Scott, Lydia, and Stiles watched me get dragged passed before Dereck and I disappeared out of sight.

No-One's POV:

   After Jason was gone all his friends were left worried for him, but he wasn't the only one they should worry about.

   In the mist of all of this Scott is having hallucinations about killing his friends and having to choose and as his fear and panic continues to build up he suddenly bolts out of class to which Stiles got up to chase after his friend only to find Scotts bad discarded in the hallway to which he picked up the bag before Stiles pulled out his phone and called Scott, but there was no answer in which he decided to follow the ringing from Scotts phone.