Chapter 2

"O drakon, e male so ftengometta tesd'hup'anankes!" Merlin shouted for the great dragon but Kilgharrah didn't come was he dead Merlin couldn't help but wonder. How long? How much time had passed? He tried again but only had the same effect nothing happened. Kilgharrah must be dead the last of his kind slaughtered at least that's what he thought.

You're the last Dragonlord now. You alone carry the ancient gift. Deep within yourself, you must find the voice that you and Kilgharrah share, for your soul and his are brothers. When you speak to him as kin, he must obey your will.

Sighing softly Merlin made his way back to Camelot the words of his father echoing in his head with each step.

As he reached Camelot he found Gwaine first Gwaine Hey Buddy. How do you know my name? Gwaine asked Merlin just looked confused were freinds Gwaine. Just then from the corner of his eye Merlin saw Lancelot, Percival and Leon.

One by one starting with Gwaine Merlin hugged each one of them causing Percival to draw his sword the other's following suit.

Percival! That is a sword it does hurt Merlin said looking at the friendly knight. Realization lit up in Leon's eyes

Come on Gwaine, Lancelot, Percival you know me I'm Merlin were freinds I know no such name Gwaine said. Come on guys your my friend's as is Prince Andrew.

Sighing softly and sadly seeing no hint of recognition in the Knights of the round tables eyes he made his way to... He didn't know where he was going

You're the last Dragonlord now. You alone carry the ancient gift. Deep within yourself, you must find the voice that you and Kilgharrah share, for your soul and his are brothers. When you speak to him as kin, he must obey your will. Merlin covered his ears trying to drown out the voices of his dead father.

He found himself making his way to Ealdor where he didn't know his father who was believed to be the last Dragonlord before him was talking to Hunith who had never managed to move on from Balinor Merlin's father.

Merlin? Someone said from behind him  Merlin looked around his eyes glowing gold it was a man's voice Merlin could tell. The man stepped out of the bushes his arms raised.

No this isn't possible Merlin cried for standing before him was Balinor this isn't possible Merlin cried again as the memory of that day flashed through his mind.

This isn't possible Merlin cried over and over again he was wrapped in the arms of his father before he said one word how? Kilgharrah Balinor replied as the great dragon landed next to the two

So that's why it didn't work when I called for him Hello young Warlock Kilgharrah said causing Merlin to break down in tears falling to his knees tears- stained his cheeks

I don't understand why is it that you remember me Kilgharrah but the Knights of the round table Gwaine , Lancelot and Percival don't I bet Elyan and Prince Andrew don't know who I am either. Gwaine ,  Lancelot, and Percival don't remember my magic each one found out.

They don't remember you young warlock because in a way they never met you except Leon he was the only one who had a hint of recognition in his eyes.

But that can't get in the way of your destiny like I told you before you and Andrew are like two sides of a coin he is the once and future king the great dragon said.