Kourtney then grabbed her things, quickly standing up and moving to the bunkbed Ashlyn had chosen. "It is all yours. All good, I am out."

"Oh, thanks!" She smiled gratefully as she dropped onto the bed. "So, lot of new faces. A lot of Wildcats." She chuckled as she smiled at them all eagerly. "Who's got secrets?"

______

It was later, they had unpacked and looked around the camp (and also gotten lost, but they weren't going to speak about that or the fact that it took them nearly two hours to find their way back) and now they were finally being told the guest celebrity. Scarlett grinned as she noticed EJ a little while away in front of her and she picked up her pace before looping her arm through his, his hands in his pocket. "Hi." She chuckled as she caught his attention.

"Scarlett Evermore from the Honeycomb, right?" He questioned playfully and she smiled.

"I'm local."

He laughed a little at her reply, staring down at her for a moment as she watched where she was walking. "I still can't believe you're here. And it's all just about to get just a little bit more exciting." He gushed, using his free arm to emphasise what he was saying before Carlos wandered over to the couple and copied Scarlett's actions, looping his arm with EJ's.

"Okay, who is this famous person and why isn't it one of the Real Housewives?" He asked as Kourtney joined them, holding up a lantern nervously as she walked in sync with them all.

EJ shook his head with a small laugh as the two people on his arms looked up at him, waiting for his reply. "You guys, I don't wanna oversell it. To me, a celebrity is someone who gets a bunch of questions about their skin care regimen." He answered and Scarlett rolled her eyes playfully as Carlos and Kourtney trailed behind slightly.

The pair collected a couple of blankets as they weaved through the crowd, dropping into the two free seats beside Valentina and Gina, who had already arrived. Ashlyn, Carlos and Kourtney sat behind them after a moment and Maddox joined the stage, a guitar hanging from her neck. She leant forward toward the mic, "What's up, new campers?" She called out and everyone cheered excitedly, Scarlett pulling the blanket she had closer to herself as she leaned into EJ, trying to capture any sort of warmth. He pulled an arm around her shoulder, rubbing her arm gently.

"We love you, Gadget!" Someone shouted out from the large crowd of people and she smiled joyfully, holding a thumbs up as she pulled her guitar closer to her with her other hand.

"I thought I'd sing a little song. Maybe one or two of you wanna sing along." She strummed her guitar as she swayed to the melody. "Welcome to the Shallow Lake of your dreams: where the days are full and nights are serene. On the way back to your yurts don't forget the lake is dirt. If you fall in no one will hear you scream."

EJ then let out a high-pitched, fake scream, pretending to die and dropping into Scarlett's lap who laughed as she lifted her arms out of the way. "At Shallow Lake, at Shallow Lake, we dive right into every friendship that we make. At Shallow Lake, at Shallow Lake, each year we come from near and far to sing our hearts out in a barn. The Stars of Shallow Lake." Maddox grinned, jumping as she called out, "One, two three!"

"At Shallow Lake."

"There is no lake!" The crowd called out, Scarlett chuckling as she looked around, catching Valentina's concerned, slightly horrified look as Gina joined in with the second chant, just to annoy the girl.

"At Shallow Lake."

"It's all fake!"

"When you eat the tacos that's your first mistake. Big mistake! At Shallow Lake. Shallow Lake! At Shallow Lake, don't go too far into the woods or you'll be gone for good. Under the stars of Shallow Lake."